• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps. Registration (SU)

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Hello! I am Will Treaty, current commander of the Ranger Corps. I am wondering if you are interested in joining the Corps.

There have been some revisions to the rules, the newest and most drastic being that women can join the Corps. My friend Evanlyn, or Princess Cassandra, showed me that women can be just as capable as men in the field, although they're longbows aren't as powerful. Also my wife Alyss bugged me about it for months... I eventually had to give in. So welcome, lovely ladies!

All new members MUST start out as apprentices, maybe a select few mentors. There will be a registration form below:

Name:
((DL: please have two ages ready in case I chose the opposite of what you want. We can't only have apprentices or only mentors))
What you excel (or will excel) in: State what skills you are or will try to be the best at. I am supposedly the best shot in the Corps., Halt told me. My friend Gilan is the best at stealth.
Eye color:
Skin color:
Hair color:
Height:
Backstory: This is optional. Some of you may have a past that is too painful to tell. I do not want to force you to do any of this.

Well, that seems about it. Thank you, and I hope we can recruit some new members.

Last edited by a moderator:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Thanks, but I've never read that series, nor will I probably be able to in time for SUs, so I still can't join.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Tatl, you could read the first book in a day, well, I can.... They're pretty short and VERY good.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I don't have access to my local library on a regular basis, and they probably wouldn't even have them in stock. So I can't. Trust me, if it were about just reading them in time, I'd get 'em ALL done in a day's time. But I can't GET the books. Sorry.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I doubt anyone will end up joining.... The reason for reading the books is that I'll be referencing things from the books and it will have lots of spoilers if anyone is interested.... there might be links that summarizes each book, if you want that instead

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I'll join, hopefully enough people will join so we can actually do this. :)

Name: Adrian
What you excel (or will excel) in: The subtle art of "persuasion."
Eye color: Gray
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: Blond
Height: 5'6

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Alaina Cruzan
What you will excel at: stealth and cooking
Eye color: forest green
Skin color: dark tan
Hair color: earth brown
Height: 5'2

Great! Adrian, will you please be Alaina's mentor? You will have your Silver Oakleaf by then.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...I think I may be able to do this... Maybe... I can try...?

Name: Madeline
Age: 15 or 23 (though I'd really prefer 15. Still your choice.)
What you excel (or will excel) in: Stealth, or Archery. Advice would be appreciated.
Eye color: Stormy blue
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: Black
Height: 4'3

Is this good?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom