• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Randomly Crashing on Nintendo Wii Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
There might be a way around it. My game Need for Speed Carbon does the same thing when I go a certain speed and turn to a certain angle at the same time.

If you're running and your game crashes, try to go a route you don't usually go to get to the boars that the Bulblin Riders ride on and it might not do that. Wolf form might also do it.

If you're on a boar, the obvious solution is run.

I don't know if it would help but if there are certain conditions for your game crashing then you could try to do it a different way. If not I wouldn't know what to do.

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
There might be a way around it. My game Need for Speed Carbon does the same thing when I go a certain speed and turn to a certain angle at the same time.

If you're running and your game crashes, try to go a route you don't usually go to get to the boars that the Bulblin Riders ride on and it might not do that. Wolf form might also do it.

If you're on a boar, the obvious solution is run.

I don't know if it would help but if there are certain conditions for your game crashing then you could try to do it a different way. If not I wouldn't know what to do.
Thanks for replying
Yeah it crashes and gives me the error code whenever I go into Wolf-Link on the desert because I'm too lazy to run as Human Link across that desert so I will try that but and the other routes too thanks you for the suggestions :)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
It's possible you could have a scratch so fine you really can't see it or a scratch situated just in the circles of code, also where you can't really see it. Other possibilities are things like heat warping (if it's an early disk (most likely you bought it used) it could be from launch before they put heat protection into them)(I have a few disks like that), or it could be an imperfection/plastic above the data, or whatever.

Before you buy a new disk, check around if there's a place that does disk resurfacing. I'm not sure how the gaming community in the UK works, but around here there's $5 (~3-4 pounds?), and I've saved a ton of my disks that way.

Good luck, and let us know what happens. ;)

Contact Nintendo support. They helped me when I had a problem with SSBB crashing. They will either fix the Wii or fix/give you a new LoZ:TP. Usually for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom