• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Random Zelda Art

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Hey guys, I only have one piece of artwork so far, but there are possibly more to come and I figured i would just share this little piece of love with you all :] Let me know what you think!

triforce painting.jpg

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
That is so good!^^ Did you paint that like in little squares and then put them together?! It is amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!;)

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Well, it's actually cork board that i used special utensils to carve out the design with and then i painted it with this certain type of roller and ink paint. when i was ready to put it on a canvas, I painted it more and applied it on :] the carving took quite some time but it was so worth it! Its hanging in my room right now.

I'm so glad you like it! :) Thank you!

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Here is another one! It isnt exactly 'artwork' but I designed it and its my latest tattoo! This shows how obsessed i am with Zelda hahaha:

252923_2143792754850_1247182953_2644799_3479908_n.jpg

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
Amazing! It must of been hard to carve the crest with the crest reversed! that must of been frustrating...

Very cool! Maybe you could try a variety of patterns on one thing. And do One for every game! That would be SO awesome!

Is this Linoleum block-printing I see right here? Pretty awesome. I always have a difficult time getting the tools to carve where I want them to, so the fact that you were able to get the intricate design of the Hylian Crest is pretty impressive. It's always nice seeing artists express talent in unique mediums, so I await more when you have time. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom