• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Theories About Different Series

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I was inspired by @thePlinko to make a broader version of his Zelda focused random theory thread. Here you can share random theories that have crossed your mind with other entertainment that interest you.

I'll start with sharing a weird theory I had before I really read The Lord of the Rings. I knew about the land in the west that the elves originated from that they call Aman. I also knew about the theories that Middle Earth was basically a mythic version of Europe, therefore Aman would be North America. My theory was maybe the elves are influenced by Native Americans? Native Americans have long hair, Bows were their primary weapon of choice, Native Americans were really good at taming horses, and they believed in magic.

I no longer hold to this random theory, but it's one that crossed my mind years ago that I still remember.

Last edited:
I've always liked the theory that Pokemon is set in a post apocalyptic earth for off in the future after the first race of humans and animals after an extinction event and possible alien invasion.

Good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom