• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random RP Based in the Past

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Hello this is an role play were any thing gose there is no set strory this is just for fun. There are some limitations
no extreem powers with out consequences.
Have fun with it dont take it serisly but if it gets out of hand though I will ask you not to post hear(in this threed) any more.
My character:
Will Glay
Weapon: bow short sword and buckler.
Eye coler: sivlerish/hazleish
Hair: medium brown
Hight: tall
Persanlity: calm and kind
bio: (not nessisaery)I'll come up with it later.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Eliza Worth
Weapon:Bow and Arrows, a golden sword with a silver handle, and magical abilities
Eye color: Very blue
Hair: Long, in a curly ponytail. It is black with red and purple streaks.
Height: 5'6"
Persanlity: Defiant, strong and loves a laugh. She loves to trick people and play with them. But when she is in danger or a loved one is, she will fight like no other.
Bio: She was an orphan until she was 10 and left the orphanage in the Castle Town ((Not Zelda)) She found the royal family and they took her in as their daughter. So you could say she is the princess.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Hikaru Akarui
Weapon: Twin Swords, minor magical support powers. (Attack boosts, etc.)
Physical Appearance: A medium-height high-schooler with long pink hair and two pink ponytails on the sides. She has pink eyes that sometimes change to golden for no apparent reason.
Height: About 5'5
Personality: Cheerful, talkative. Sometimes goes really scary...
Bio: Unknown for now.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Name: Lance Sendou(Lol cfv reference)
Weapon: Maker magic(materalizes things of different elements) Also uses a Medium sized blade for close combat and is very accurate but is not God with a bow & arrow
Physical Appearance: Medium tall, black hair, with hazel eyes.
Personality: Humorous, Very intelligent,quick thinker, Get bored easily from his strength in magic.
Bio.: Never had a real childhood, and will sometimes be very cold or confused because of that, was always studying so was at the top of the highest level. He also had a great bond with his teacher of the magic,but that went downhill after a certain incident...

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Link/Fierce Deity
Weapon: Sword, Fierce Deity mask
Eye color: Green
Hair: Blonde
Hight: 12-year-oldish
Personality: Naive, loves fights
Bio: He lived peacefully in the forest, training to become a Hylian Knight, he carries a mask that carries the spirit of all Links before him, empowering it.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Uh fierce deity mask is to powerful could you put like a draw back like it drains your energy extreamly fast or something.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Post in th rp thred only count for the most active user thing at the bottom not post count. Sorry hylin

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Oh well. For 0 posts. You monster. By the way my character can use magic from the elements ice,wind,earth,fire,water,lighting, andnonly uses this when absolutely nessecary because he cannot control it,death.(But it would kill him in the process if he is not powerful enough,which he is not)

G

Golden

Mikato Kai (cfv referance from a fanfic Univpark adn I are working on. She got me to come on here.)
weapon: She uses a sword, but prefers a bow and arrow. She has a few magical abilities, but really needs to work on them before she can really do anything.
eye color: Green
Hair: Long and brown
Personality: Very distant and doesn't prefer friends. she keeps away from everybody and if anyone is nice to her, she just answers with a simple Hello.
Bio: she lives in the forest, alone. She has a small flying squirrel that steals small trinkets and gathers nuts and berries for her. She was abandoned at an early age, which is why she trusts no one. When her forest became in danger, she set out to learn magic from a mystical dragon who guards the forest. He recently disappeared, so Mikato went out to search for him, but more things happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom