• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Poll:

When Are You/Did You Get Skyward Sword?

• Release Date

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between Release Date and Christmas

• Christmas

• After Christmas

• I'm Not Getting Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Why not? Did you get grounded? Is she hiding it till christmas? If all or even one of those options are true than get your phone out and call 1-516-5886-254.(don't really call, I'm sure the devil hates to be bothered)

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Why not? Did you get grounded? Is she hiding it till christmas?

If you read the comments in the articles you would probably know, but I'll say here anyways.

The real problem is that I haven't made a Christmas list for the past 3 years and my mom doesn't know what to get me because of this and I don't make a list because there's really nothing on TV or the internet that appeals to me that much. Before I asked her to get it, I knew she would do this kind of thing. My brother was talking about being able to play SS soon and I said we might not actually get it until Christmas. He then asked if I had actually asked her that. Like I said, I hadn't but it didn't hurt to ask. So when I asked she did say I'd have to wait for Christmas like I thought she would. What I hadn't thought about was pre-ordering it and my mom brought that up. She said that usually games and stuff like that runs out around Christmas time. So she pre-ordered it and, well you know now.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm really hoping I could get it after release date but the notion is fairly unreasonable, I'll admit.

I selected option #2. I plan to purchase Skyward Sword sometime between release date and Christmas. I have already played it, so I am not in any rush to buy it.

Skyloftian

Skyloft's Artist
You guys are going to love it. It's a truly fantastic game, and I have just completely fallen in love with it.

N

nintan116

Release date :) But since I technically preordered it, it really depends on when Amazon ships it. Hope it comes tomorrow ~ ♥

Night Owl

~Momentai
I am getting it tomorrow after church.
I might not get to play it tomorrow because Dad likes his afternoon naps, and we have a bowling league we attend on Sunday evenings. I might not get to play because I have fallen behind in my school work. The week before last weekend was really busy because I worked as an election clerk, and was getting ready to go camping.
I might not get to play it 'til my brothers get caught up in school as They like watching me play Zelda games.

I'm home-schooled if anyone was wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom