• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Poll: Most Annoying Assisting Character

Who's the most annoying assistant character?

• Nave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kaepora Gaebora (forgive my spelling if it's wrong)

• Tatl

• King of the Red Lions

• Midna

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I actually said it was the King of the Red Lions. Don't get me wrong, he was a great character, there were just some times it got annoying. There are two things that bug me about him. First, you have to listen to him give advice you might already know while other characters you can ignore. Another thing is that most of the time when I try to get into the boat, instead of getting into the boat, I end up talking to him and hearing something that I already know.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
King of the Red Lions, by far. He seemed a lot like Kaepora Gaebora, being almost as talkative but loads slower overseas. At least the owl could fly to the needed area pretty quickly. Also, sometimes when I tried to board King, I'd hit "A" to activate his instructions, and he'd gab needlessly about what to do next. Still, he was only programmed to assist us, but his set-up was flawed in some ways, making him less enjoyable as a guide in Wind Waker.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Navi/Caela. Why? Both have the obnoxious annoying voice and don't really serve any purpose. She doesn't have a story, and we only know that she assisted the Deku Tree. Atleast Tatl has that quite nice jingle and tells you the story of how she, Tael and Skull Kid met, as well as an attitude. Caela? Same as Navi, except we only know she was found by "grandpa"

sigurd

Hylian Knight
originally posted by: SNOlink

I actually said it was the King of the Red Lions. Don't get me wrong, he was a great character, there were just some times it got annoying. There are two things that bug me about him. First, you have to listen to him give advice you might already know while other characters you can ignore. Another thing is that most of the time when I try to get into the boat, instead of getting into the boat, I end up talking to him and hearing something that I already know.
I could not agree more but midna is almost the same way

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yo
SNO
you forgot Linebeck
and Ezlo
They were annoying
Don't ya know?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would have to say that Kaepora Gaebora was really annoying me. Everytine you encountered him, he would retell you everything your going to do next with extra long and un-necessary words. He got me annoyed very much, I don't like him.

donkey kong

Juicy pants.
Kaepora Gaebora is the most annoying in my opinion because his speeches are long and when hes finished he'll ask you if you need his speech repeated.

Kaepora Gaebora . . . everyone else pretty much summed it up. Not sure if I saw someone post the fact that not only can you easily/accidentally repeat his long speeches, but you can't even skip through them >.<

I doubt I need to explain why I voted for Kaepora Gaebora...

...why put Midna there?! And why vote for her?! She's the best!!

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I voted Navi. She is utter annoyance incarnate for me.

Kaepora is annoying, but at least he's informative. The king... I can picture Sean Connery doing his voice, and that itself is badass. Tatl and Midna are both sarcastic and have more personality than Navi ever did.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I voted Keapora Gaebora. He was always really annoying becuase he would pop out of no where and talk about stuff I have already heard from him before. (I have heard it before because I have beat Ocarina of Time before.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom