• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Pastimes

There is a bunch of time in between side quests and the main adventure that you can use for relaxation and goofing off. What kind of random stuff do you do to pass the time in the Legend of Zelda?

I normally just hang out in my favourite area of the game and run around like an idiot. I will also aimlessly wander and kill things in the most random ways that I can think of.

It varies prety heavily. In Spirit racks, where I have th tracks to mess with, I'll just drive around fo hours shooting boulders and trying(read:failing) to catch rabbits. Somethimes I'll chase explosive trains, but I'll then find Ferrus just sitting around, talk to him, and them mess with throwing cannnoballs at him and blowing my whistle. I won't spoil it, but it's hilarious.

In SS, I usually clear a temple before I have a reson to wander around aimlessly, so I'll use this wacky new item I got to mess with th Sheikah Stones(again with the hilarity). I go to Skyloft and shoot pumpkins and pople.

I'll also shoot pumpkins in TP, but then I'm more prone to go into Catle Town and mess around in the market, goin back and forth between the apples that are evidently sweeter than each other. At night, I'll do the same with the men that are looking at each other. I'll also just go around and talk to everybody. Then I slip outside, go into wolf form, and freak everyone out. I swim around in both games, but it's way cooler in TP becuse Lake Hylia is deeper. For a thrill, I change clothes at the bottom and try to swim up, putting my Zora armor back on just before it's too late.

In PH, I'll shoot everything I see and go to a random island and dig holes. On the entire goram island. I filled my wallet like that one lazy day. I go outsdide halfway through temples and mess around with my new item. I annoy Linebeck. I fish for hours. I chase Jolene, get mad at her for being exacly the same as before, and crush her sorry washizaki. Yes, I know what a washizaki is.

bunny

birb overlord
I don't typically do random stuff nowadays in Zelda unless it's a side quest, but when I was younger fooling around was pretty much all I did.

In Twilight Princess, I would often go to the fishing hole, and... fish. I would also swim around in the lake, and chase the ducks. The music was peaceful, and the scenery was gorgeous; I would hang out there for hours. I also spent a great deal of time riding Epona. As many know, Twilight Princess' overworld was pretty empty, so there was plenty of room to run.

In the Wind Waker, I once spent an entire afternoon exploring each and every island. It was really exciting every time I would find an island I hadn't explored. I spent quite some time on Windfall and Outset Island, as well. I enjoyed ticking the pigs off. On Outset, my friend and I made a "course" that we'd use to run from the pig. It started out at the pen and went all the way up to that mountain thing. When we reached the top, we'd jump off the edge, use the Deku leaf, and watch the pig as it slowly fell into the ocean.

I'd do random things in the other games, such as riding Epona, playing mini games, killing various enemies, etc. Some of my best childhood memories were spent doing random crap in Zelda.

izi

Not A Wizard
In my favorite Zelda (Phantom Hourglass), I enjoy aimlessly sailing. It calms me. Dunno why.
In Skyward Sword, I like exploring places the game doesn't bring you often. I always find something or another!
I can start a new game on Ocarina of Time and play through it any day without getting bored. A regular run takes me 1-2 days, depending on how lazy I'm feeling.
Spirit Tracks? Meh.

In skyward sword, I like to play with glitches. Did you know that his right arm (the one holding the sword) can go through walls and people. I like to make it look like i've stabbed a citizen of skyloft through their head or somethin... I dunno

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
On random pastimes on Zelda, I mainly cut grass, to earn rupees. I also sometimes randomly go to NPC's houses and break their pots. Mainly I think that is what all of Zelda fans do when they're bored.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I cut grass to get rupees and piss off cuccos because it's fun. I also like trying to kill that damn dog in Majora's Mask because I hate dogs and that dog is so annoying when you're Deku Link

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I never do that, I focus on quests and just keep on going until I'm finished with the game 100%.

No stopping anywhere for me :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom