• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Random Drawings ~Justeazy

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Random Drawings ~Justeazy (PG-13)

(PG-13)
Hmm... just found this OLD picture I drew. I thought I threw it away, but I spent all day painting my old room at my mom's place and this turned up with all the other crap. Never really liked my own art very much but that never stopped me from making it.
Enjoy. Maybe this will encourage me to start drawing again.

From about three years ago, when I first played Assassin's Creed. The paper is really wrinkled, but this had a strange effect. Some parts like the lighting from the windows is very downgraded by the scanner's interpretation, but I am VERY pleased with the way the sunlight in the upper left corner was portrayed by my scanner.
DIRECT LINK
embedded (I recommend the direct link; the embedded will stretch the page (hence the spoiler) but some people prefer that so I put it in too.)
ACart1.jpg

Comments appreciated. Don't be afraid to criticize. The artists here know I've done it to them. :)

Maybe I'll find that TP Wii drawing I did.... I could re-do it for SS, after all.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I like it a lot. The lighting you did with this is very good. But like Jedizora said, I think you need to work a little bit with the depth. But other than that, I really like it! :D

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Haha, thanks for the feedback.
And I know the depth is bad. No matter how good I get, my depth will always be bad. I have eyes which suck so bad, I have zero depth perception. Seriously, if you threw a ball at my face, I'd have to guess when to try and catch it, I can't just tell instinctively like most people can. D:
*hopes nobody throws a ball at my face*

So when i'm drawing things like that, it's really just a guessing game. But the criticism is appreciated just the same, though I guess I should have led explaining why you shouldn't be impressed. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom