• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random activities you do whilst your bored

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
When I say cube, I am speaking of cubing. If you still do not understand, here is a visual reference:

girl%20solving%20cube.jpg

I currently can only solve the 3x3x3 and 2x2x2, but I am progressing to learning new methods and algorithms.

Oh, that's cubing. I only know it as a rubix cube, not just a cube. Cube could mean anything.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
When I'm bored I either play my piano, get some exercise (mostly push-ups, running, and weight lifting), play video games, read a book, or post on the Zelda forums I go to. Very few days go by where I don't do all of those things.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
When I say cube, I am speaking of cubing. If you still do not understand, here is a visual reference:

girl%20solving%20cube.jpg

I currently can only solve the 3x3x3 and 2x2x2, but I am progressing to learning new methods and algorithms.

I love those, but I can only get two MMABEYYY three squares done. My dad tought me everything I know.

Well, let's see. I read a lot, sometimes I'll go outside and take a walk, listen to music, play guitar. Or of course, play DS. And when I get the chance, come here to ZD and chat with someone.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
Amen. I love to read, it is just that I did not know so many others did too.

Because reading is a good, educational thing that you should do everyday anyways.

I have the entire Harry Potter series, I'll pick up one of them at times.... usually when i feel like doing something other than gamne, drawing, writing, and Music... or you tube

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Reading, gaming, sleeping, eating, hiting, singing, listening to music... A lot of stuff, and sometimes i get bored really quickly-.-

Read, Listen to Music, Play my guitar, Play games, play video games, browse the net, do research on games, post and talk here and on other forums, watch movies and sometimes TV.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Well I can barely be ever bored because of all the sports I do. But whilst I am bored I might kick a soccer ball around or throw a football. But if it is below 0 *which it is right now* I would go on the computer, play the wii, play any Zelda games or just play Fable. Also if I am bored I would go to my vernal pool and skate on it.

Stella3000

Starlight
I'm usually bored all the time so...this list is basically what I do all the time anyway.
I read...a lot (weather I'm bored or not), I draw, watch tv, or listen to music. Oh and I get on here. lol don't take that the wrong way ZD. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom