• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Dan

That's a major improvement ! I really like your tree picture. The dragon is sexy too.
Can I make a request , if so please can you draw Dan hibiki in this form ?

dan-mm.png

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Your art is pretty good, regardless of what others may think. I like it, especially that first dragon you posted, I love dragons, so yeah, that is my favorite of the bunch. Then the Dan Hibiki one is also cool, keep up the good work, okay? Maybe later I will hit you with a request and see what you come up with.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Actually, that's pretty awesome, I like it, it resembles the old Saga quite much. The sad news is that old Saga is going bye-bye, he's gonna get upgraded, or updated, or changed, whatever you wanna call it. But yeah, that's basically the Saga you've been reading about, and you did a great job drawing him. :yes: I hope that when the new Saga is introduced (both in the story and with my personal art) that you can attempt to draw him again with his new look and all. By the way, mind if take this pic and post it in the Asgard Legends Group art? It would look great there as well with the rest of the art.

These looks pretty good, I especially liked the dragon, you should also try and add shading and highlights to your pictures (like you did on the dragon) because it makes the pictures look much better, also, are you using tablet or just the mouse?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
These looks pretty good, I especially liked the dragon, you should also try and add shading and highlights to your pictures (like you did on the dragon) because it makes the pictures look much better, also, are you using tablet or just the mouse?

Yeah, I try to do shading but I just can't seem to get it right.:sweat: Mouse.^^

Yeah, I try to do shading but I just can't seem to get it right.:sweat: Mouse.^^

you'll just have to practice you know ;) do you have a scanner, in that case, you should seriosly consider drawing on paper and then scanning in and colour on PC, I can give you a tutorial on what to do if you want :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I don't know if I have a scanner. That was actually what I was thinking of doing, I also think I'm a better hand drawer than computer. A tutorial would be nice thank you.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom