• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Rainy's Art^^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thanks a ton, guys, I love ya'll. ^^

Here's a snowman I made today, he's the biggest snowman I've ever made (about as high as going up to my knees). =)

Freddie.jpg

I just realized there's still a couple pics I need to scan and post; woops I'll get to that sometime... X3 But for now enjoy the snowman~

Fig

The Altruist

Here's a snowman I made today, he's the biggest snowman I've ever made (about as high as going up to my knees). =)

Freddie.jpg

I just realized there's still a couple pics I need to scan and post; woops I'll get to that sometime... X3 But for now enjoy the snowman~

Cute Rainy! It's nice to see that you made art today! Hopefully I will be privileged to see your more of your work in the nearby future! ^^
Also:
inb4 Frozen references. =O

Clank

Hmm

Freddie.jpg

Are you challenging me to make a better snowman?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That snowman looks cool, Rainy. I used to make them too, mostly at school, but haven't made one in a long while. I used to stick the carrots into their face already bitten. :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

Freddie.jpg

I thought my identity was a secret D: Now you ruined it by showing my ID :kawaii: Just kidding girly! He looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom