• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Text: the best way I found to get revenge on my sisters is to burn them! ... Kids dont do that that is highly illegal. ~ Elemental oger and nakatelile lets play Paper Mario: the thousand year door

Every thing else is up to you

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sooooo sorry guys, my computer had another hard drive problem so now we can't use it. :kawaii: And I lost my progress in Ld's and Mis's requests!!! Hopefully we can fix the problem and I'll get my progress before its gone forever... :c So now graphics has to stop for a while. So sorry. :c

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lol I literally can't stop laughing about this. And the reason is because the other night you had said you finished the sig. Idk why but the sudden loss doesn't matter it's just a little funny.

That said, I am sorry to hear this happened, but it's ok. I don't need it ASAP. I'll still Rock the K.K.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay!!!!! PC is back to normal for now, so I decided to finish LD's avy. I'll get onto Mis's and music's soon now. :)

PokemonTeam.png

TrainAv.png

pkfroce

Skelepuns

pkfroce

Skelepuns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom