• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sorry! :S I've been going on trips all over the place and I haven't had time to do your request. :.< I will make time for it tomorrow and get that done!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Here ya go DL!

Tucker.png

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Thanks everybody! =D

Sadly, with the malfunction of my internet provider my sigs will have to be delayed, as you can see al my pics are [X]s. Sorry! I have no idea if/when this will be fixed! :<

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, pictures are back! And I made two new sigs...

Hi1.png

Hi2.png

Its the same but with that little difference. I just wanted to make both versions.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

Hi1.png

Hi2.png

Its the same but with that little difference. I just wanted to make both versions.

Can everyone just take the time to appreciate these two sigs? Please? Rainy, these are gorgeous! You should be very proud of yourself! You keep getting better and better by the day! Keep it up~ ;)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

Hi1.png

Hi2.png

Gift of Orzhova? That leads to a lot of other questions.

Anyway, I have a sig and avatar request. I need m pokemon team in the Sig, and a Trainer for the Avatar. My Team is Greninja, Talonflame, Venusaur, Raichu, Lucario, and Aurorus. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom