• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've been posting my signatures and avatars in the art thread, but now I want to make them seperate. So here is what I have done so far:

PZelda.png

TomoyoSig.png

Aerith sig.jpg

Clannadsig.png

FASig.png

FESig.png

FMASig.png

IsadoraSig1.png

PrincessMononokeSig.png

TPSig.png

ZellSig.png

ZeldaSig.png

PrincessMononokeAvy.png

TomoyoAvy.png

I'll take requests. ^^

Avy, Sig or Wallpaper:
Character:
Text:
Color:
Style:
Other:

ATENTION!

I WILL NO LONGER BE POSTING THE LINKS. IT TAKES UP BANDWIDTH OF MY COMPUTER AND MY SISTER HAS ADVISED ME THAT THAT'S NOT VERY GOOD FOR MY PC. IF YOU WANT THE SIGS AND AVYS, SAVE IT TO YOUR PC. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Rainy, I've always admired your work, it's always been rather good. More than good, actually, they are great. I was wondering whether you'd give me the honor of using one of your created siggies. If so, just let me know. Btw, nice new avy, it looks awesome and surely better than the other one that you had. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well it's a tough choice, Rainy. :P I like #3 and then the one that says Saga pwns, and also the Princess Zelda one, the one in between the other two PZ siggies. I might wanna go with Zelda, is that alright with you?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, thank you very much. I will make sure and give credit to you. Also, keep up the good work, in the future, when I think it's time to change siggy, I might request something from you. ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, Rainy, just what I expected from you. ^^ You're so kind, thanks for taking the time to do that for me. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom