• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Welcome to Chaos Mafia √−i. (not by storm but by me, ragnarokio (not jimmu)). This is a game inspired by storm's series which i know very little about. This is an untraditional setup and so if you are someone who only enjoys traditional mafia the way it was played by our ancestors this game may not be for you. This game may be considered a bastard setup but there is no lying and you can believe everything i say. Lies of omission should be limited to where they would normally occur in a game of mafia (ie: a cop getting a false town result on a babyface mafioso). I normally sim and tweak my setups to ensure they are balanced but in the spirit of things i elected not to do that here, so sorry if the game ends up being particularly unbalanced in one way or another unless thats your jam in which case you're welcome.

All in all, i made this game with the intent of people having fun playing it and so i hope that wish comes true. If we fail to get 13 people in a timely fashion or somehow get more than 13 people in a timely fashion then i will tweak the design to accomodate less/more people.

Signups:
1. Exlight
2. 15377 aka Numbers aka Isett
3. libk
4. minish
5. cynical squid
6. alana
7. dawning winds
8. captan lunch
9. KoD
10. Neon
11. Storm
12. Capsfan
13. Fext

Last edited:
If my schedule clears up I shall play

If not I think I'm pretty burnt out on nonsense games that feel more random than in your control lol

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
iirc rag's game are often pretty crazy mechanic and role-wise but are fairly traditional in execution

this might be a bit different since this one is chaos mafia themed but I believe her

and to be fair last game was pretty normal it just
didnt meet deadlines propery

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom