• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
Why are we accepting a two scum starting team? It could've just been CL starting and converting people to mafia right? The only issue with that is that if he was lynched d1 then that would be the end of Mafia. But this is chaos mafia so anything could happen. He could've also been rezzed at some point, if there are more hostiles. This is assuming KoD was culted.

Also, since Storm flipped cat it's possible he had like 9 lives or something.
Hmm that's also possible

But then CL is basically just cult and not mafia

Do we know if mafia has KP? Neon has always claimed only THREE of four kills

Hmm that might be possible. I don't remember how many times he got shot. More than nine?

Neon scum
Exlight scum

Neon scum with Capsfan cult
Exlight scum with Capstan cult

All possible worlds
ExLight is just town dude I do not see a world where ExLight is scum here.

I don't see a one-person starting team being a thing? Like you said the game would basically be over if CL got lynched D1.

Also for any of you who think the "CL targeted a corpse" tinfoil might stilk be the case; its not. CL had the capacity to target a corpse but basically could not have done so as I have confirmed that a converted scum would flip as scum and the converted person would flip as Mafia the second time. Unless the corpse he targeted was Numbers no corpses have been converted.
It's Chaos mafia, anything is possible.

Second paragraph is useful info though. That means that if the game isn't over tomorrow when we brutally murder Neon, then we kill numbers, ezclap

Why you not say this earlier T.T
because I thought saying "boom bye scum" would make it clear enough while also sounding cool

Also I missed Minish's question as when I came back from D&D the first thing I saw was storm saying "that's hammer" so then I was like "welp I guess I'll go play splatoon then"

sorry, i'll make it clearer this night if I live - not like it matters bc i think the game is busted open now

a'lana

cotton candy
And tomorrow some people can't vote neon again

And also the replacements seem to have disappeared

Would Exlight be able to vote neon tomorrow? Because technically he voted for Neon a day ago and the last day's neon vote was never counted

And tomorrow some people can't vote neon again

And also the replacements seem to have disappeared

Would Exlight be able to vote neon tomorrow? Because technically he voted for Neon a day ago and the last day's neon vote was never counted
oh TRUE i forgot about that rule, damn

is there enough for hammer on neon tomorrow? there should be, right? since it's just me alive who was voting neon since Storm is dead. unless there were others voting neon whom i missed

a'lana

cotton candy
you and DW voted for Neon.

me Minish Fext and maybe Exlight could vote for neon you and DW can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom