• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
And thats a hammer

Whee.

I knew Minish woukd kill me to assert her domonance one way or another

Thanks for doctoring me Night 2 btw

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Storm has been lynched. He was Meowmeowmeowington, the town aligned cat.

Its now night. Night will last 36 hours or until all actions get in. If the people who didn't post today don't submit an action by the end of the night then they'll be temporarily replaced with a robot until they come back.

a'lana

cotton candy
Neon scum
Exlight scum

Neon scum with Capsfan cult
Exlight scum with Capstan cult

All possible worlds

a'lana

cotton candy
...Actually no its in fact possible scum started with two and them Capsfan got culted which means capsfan *could* be last scum

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why are we accepting a two scum starting team? It could've just been CL starting and converting people to mafia right? The only issue with that is that if he was lynched d1 then that would be the end of Mafia. But this is chaos mafia so anything could happen. He could've also been rezzed at some point, if there are more hostiles. This is assuming KoD was culted.

Also, since Storm flipped cat it's possible he had like 9 lives or something.

I don't see a one-person starting team being a thing? Like you said the game would basically be over if CL got lynched D1.

Also for any of you who think the "CL targeted a corpse" tinfoil might stilk be the case; its not. CL had the capacity to target a corpse but basically could not have done so as I have confirmed that a converted scum would flip as scum and the converted person would flip as Mafia the second time. Unless the corpse he targeted was Numbers no corpses have been converted.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Why are we accepting a two scum starting team? It could've just been CL starting and converting people to mafia right? The only issue with that is that if he was lynched d1 then that would be the end of Mafia. But this is chaos mafia so anything could happen. He could've also been rezzed at some point, if there are more hostiles. This is assuming KoD was culted.

Also, since Storm flipped cat it's possible he had like 9 lives or something.

9 lives makes a lot of sense we know storm got shot at least 5 times in one night and probably got shot across other nights as well.

9 lives makes a lot of sense we know storm got shot at least 5 times in one night and probably got shot across other nights as well.
Do we have a count on how many times he was shot from not him sources? Cuz I'm thinking maybe he lied there to make himself look more invincible and could gift his lives and that's where the 1ups Min got earlier came from.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Do we have a count on how many times he was shot from not him sources? Cuz I'm thinking maybe he lied there to make himself look more invincible and could gift his lives and that's where the 1ups Min got earlier came from.
Doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom