• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Vote: Caps

I'm not sure what the count on neon is currently and I ain't trying to hammer anybody this early. Also Caps is probably cult recruit all things considered so there's that.

@15377 can you make a rule that if your username is @Storm you'll be modkilled

or perhaps two rules if you can't do that - like "if your usernamename starts with "Stor" and you post more than 2 times you'll be modkilled" and "if you post fewer than 3 posts in a phase you'll be modkilled"
I do not have a role that can do that, no sir.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I can not express enough that storm needs to die and I do not believe there is an invincible town in a game already this ridiculous

a'lana

cotton candy
...OK nvm I think Storm is scum. And possibly Neon although Neon probably not scum by herself

I think I'm over my tinfoil on Exlight.

Question is who do I lynch? Storm is almost guaranteed to not be town but can't be killed but Neon is less likely to be scum and *can* be killed.

a'lana

cotton candy
H
Vote: Caps

I'm not sure what the count on neon is currently and I ain't trying to hammer anybody this early. Also Caps is probably cult recruit all things considered so there's that.

I do not have a role that can do that, no sir.
Hmmm Capsfan's tunnel on CL *did* seem to weaken somewhat during D3 although he did still vote him but if cult would be forced to stick to his old reads. And he didn't give any info for some reason

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
If killing me helps town find and focus on storm I'm okay dying. I'm only worried that whoever is doing the mass killing besides me is going to eventually succeed in killing all the remaining town

a'lana

cotton candy
Wait if Storm scum Capsfan can't be culted D3. Because of Exlight snapvoting Neon during f5 and Storm Capsfan not hammering

Unless all of Neon Storm Capsfan are somehow scum...

But if Neon town Storm scum Capsfan isn't culted.

Can you explain this? I think you mentioned this theory previously and I still don't think I understand it
Its behavior based as I see it. Caps and CL were solidly unpaired through behavior day 2 but into day 3 Caps quickly backed off of CL to go after KoD until KoD died and Caps had no choice but to fall back on CL. That speaks to me of cult trying to slow back out of the previous pushes but being aware enough to not completely flip their script. Of course this view is tainted for me by what I don't know of KoD's role, how I view Ex and Storm's roles, and my expectation of culting. A'lana looks like she's seeing what I'm seeing.

a'lana

cotton candy
The only question is

Why Neon wasn't hammered

It would suggest against a Storm/Capsfan team without neon and suggest that *if* Capsfan was culted Neon is scum regardless of whether or not Storm is also scum

Teams:
Storm/Neon/Capsfan
Storm/Neon
Neon/Capsfan
just Storm?
just Neon?

These are all possible worlds imo

Although neon can also easily just be town and I highly doubt that storm is town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom