• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

If you wanna tinfoil that hard DW would also be back on the table with myself as well. Squid too, but that would be a weird ass shot to make.

a'lana

cotton candy
No, I was speaking more of using a lyncher as an anti cult agency. Either by making the cult as a whole the lyncher target or the leader specifically without mentioning cult and making the lyncher secretly uncultable so nothing can swerve them from their course.

A much more workable ruling out for me (under the basis you're disregarding flips since it seems you are) is the interactions d2. Both CL and I pushed to create this atmosphere where one of us was almost guaranteed going over that day, which makes no sense as a bus because neither would have come out of it looking remotely townie. And then I was dead N2.
I'm considering a world where culted scum doesn't flip as scum and then realized none of the flipped players actually make sense as cult anyway.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'

I'd say Neon would be the one to suggest it but why would scum actually do that? final call would be CL's not Neon's
I think the rezzing being a thing was already discussed at that point right? converting an seemingly unconvertable confirmed town that might be rezzed is kinda the perfect move

they could do that to anyone really but targeting a dead person with it and wait for them to get rezzed seems optimal as opposed to just doing that to someone in the living PoE

counterargument for that is that rag had a rezzer that modified alignments previously so people could use that as a reason to relynch fext though

a'lana

cotton candy
Tbh Exlight's Fext tinfoil is like my ExLight tinfoil

I stop posting now as I'm near my posting limit

I don't think mass rezzing was discussed so I could see the logic in thinking Fext might be a sure shot resurrection n1 but the relynch value would probably be too high to lay cult there. Or at the very least he'd get nk'd to confirm he isn't cult in such a situation. So I don't see that play being made that early. The resurrection being holstered n1 speaks to it being more limited though so I could see that gamble being made n2, but I don't think Fext is the priority that night. I'd say DW is under the assumption a universal back up would be much more prone to being kept around. I still don't see this as likely even if I do think CL would be the guy to risk culting dead bodies. DW can absolutely shed some light on the scope of CL's culting by targeting him though. Then we will just have to decide how much we trust DW.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
there's like 2 hours or so left in night but depending on what vibes i'm catching i might put it up sometime this evening instead

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
going to lock the thread while we transition into day

Ragnarokio

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

This rule is still in the game. Not following it will result in a strike on your record, and if you get three strikes you will be modkilled.

1. Players are not allowed to post in thread unless their post contains a vote or they have a vote on a player already

This rule is new. Failure to follow it will result in a strike, and your vote will be considered invalid.

2. Players may not revote a player until one full day phase has passed from the last time they voted for them.

Please take care to follow both of these rules.

Ragnarokio

good morning everyone, or at least, good morning to those of you who survived this bloodbath of a night.

Minish is dead, she was the town aligned cult doctor.
Eliza is dead, she was secret tunnel maker, the town aligned mole from avatar.
DW is dead, they were Small Large, the town aligned Medium.
Fext is dead, he was networking for dummies, the town aligned Networkerer.
Alana is dead, she was Shia Labeuf, the town aligned Motivator.
Lawpy is dead, they were secret tunnel maker, the town aligned badger from avatar.

Living Players:
@Storm
@ExLight
@15377
@TheCapsFan
@Neon

Dead Players:
@Captan_Lunch
@KingofDominaria
@ElizaThePsycho
@Lawpy’s Fruit Salad
@Morbid Minish