• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

I don't really get the argument that Neon won't shoot tonight because if she does we just lynch her tomorrow. If she does shoot tonight that's 3 possible townies in exchange for one scum. If she's lynched today it gets rid of any possibility of that. And if she's town then it's 1 town, which is better than the possibility of 3 town if she's lying. Especially since we have so many confirmed.
Right but if she's scum with Lunch as most people appear to think, than she's the only scum left after today so three townies for the last scum is still terrible for the scumteam. And if she is scum with someone other than Lunch and we lynch her today then Lunch if he's cult (which is more likely in my mind than him being town) gets to cult someone tonight which is not good, while if we lynch CL tonight and Neon's scum with someone else she still doesn't shoot because she could end up accidentally kill her scumbuddy (it's not likely but the risk is high enough especially since she already would've done so once that I'd be worried about in that situation) and then get lynched for shooting. A scum Neon probably doesn't shoot tonight because the risk of her ending up getting lynched as the last scum is always going to exist if she does.

I feel like storm being able to tank so many hits actually points to him being cult and I wonder if Minish can doctor them to make them vulnerable
By all appearances Storm can only die by modkill as he claimed. That just feels way too busted to be Cult to me... though if Minish's doctor can make vulnerable I guess maybe a tiny bit less so? Still feels wrong, but I guess it could be worth testing? But in that case we'd need Neon alive because there's no guarantee the scumteam would go along with that plan and use their nightkill on him, and that would mean Neon is shooting tonight allowing for two more town deaths.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Neon
- 4 (Minish, Lawpy, ex, Storm)
CL - 5 (A'lana, Numbers, Neon, Caps, DW)
Exlight - 2 (Fext, Eliza)
Fext - 1 (CL)

Doom Count
Capsfan - 2 Strikes
CL - 2 Strikes
Exlight - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike

deadline is in 12 and a half hours at the earliest and 36 and a half at the latest

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'd be shocked if he was town considering some info we have
Plus it makes sense he went after minish a few times now since she did mentioned her role interacted with cult early on, he prolly felt she could be a threat to him

I don't think he'd be vulnerable for a single night
the way cult doctor usually works is that they remove the cult alignment, often returning the player to the previous one
I'm hoping it removes his ability rather than his alignment in this case, though

the way cult doctor usually works is that they remove the cult alignment, often returning the player to the previous one
...Isn't that deprogrammer? Cult doctor sounds like it'd be something else.
And assuming it is just a deprogrammer with a different name, what would you expect it to do to a cult leader with no previous alignment. Is there even a guarantee that it does anything to the cult leader?

...Isn't that deprogrammer? Cult doctor sounds like it'd be something else.
And assuming it is just a deprogrammer with a different name, what would you expect it to do to a cult leader with no previous alignment. Is there even a guarantee that it does anything to the cult leader?
He is talking about a deprogrammer. Cult Doctors are more typically called alarmists and work exactly like regular docs but they prevent a conversion from being successful rather than a kill.

@ExLight I must have missed where Rag mod confirmed you today. Mind pointing that out? I mean mod confirmation isn't good forever in a cult game, amirite?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Maybe Storm has been claiming the shots he actually took on other people. Instead of shots that were made on him. Since he said he was shot 5 times or something n2 and I know I was shot at least 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom