• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Have you seen the KP in this game?
That does not make unkillable cult that much less busted.

Numbers is also a suspect because reasons I can't remember (DW gave some reasoning today for this)
Most people are at least kinda sorta cleared from being cult leader, but I did not see strong reasoning of any sort to see Numbers as not cult and he was definitely 3p; CL is also not cleared from cult leader but I only get one vote so I can't really vote both. That said he is implying his wincon might be to kill immortal players? Which helps a little especially since it's probably possible for him to prove he's making the extra rules, though his role flip straight-out says he's evil so I do not entirely trust him in the slightest.
Though I am fine with killing CL today instead I guess, I'm not moving my vote because I dislike hammers in most situations.

a'lana

cotton candy
ok so why are you lynching CL then?

I agree that he's more than likely mafia but if KoD is so easy peasy why aren't you on the wagon?

do you see where my vote is right now? these are baseless accusations
KoD got modkilled

a'lana

cotton candy
Tbh Neon said she wouldn't target again. But it she does she needs to be policy lynched imo
Yeah, I thought that could be a possibility.

Also, I don't think Numbers is the right lynch here. He was dead eod2 and I was shot at least 4 times n2. So one of the people still alive after Numbers was lynched has some insane kill power. And that pool isn't that big. Neon may be town and can holster, but she may also be mafia trying to buy at least another day to kill more people. Also, Numbers does seem to likely be the cause of the added rules, in which case he can potentially help get any immortal players modkilled.

Ok I'm reading
Kod died as mafia... flipped rulebreaker...
modkilled for rulebreaking...
Yeah ok

VOTE: fext

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom