• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Given that modkills automatically take away our current vote and there is a rule that we die if we post without voting first @Ragnarokio next time someone dies can you do a mass-mention so those of us who work from back to front in thread (aka me) don't miss a death and therefore get modkilled because of the way they play the game?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
i don't think that's hammer? is it?

we should be L-2 with 12 alive, 7 to hammer, if there are hammer rules (rag said she was changing them somewhere?)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Given that modkills automatically take away our current vote and there is a rule that we die if we don't post without voting first @Ragnarokio next time someone dies can you do a mass-mention so those of us who work from back to front in thread (aka me) don't miss a death and therefore get modkilled because of the way they play the game?

thanks in advance

i will do a mass mention next time

7 votes to hammer currently

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Neon
- 2 (Minish, Lawpy)
CL - 5 (A'lana, Numbers, Neon, Storm, Caps)
Numbers - 2 (DW, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Fext)
Not Voting - 2(Eliza, CL)

Doom Count
Capsfan - 2 Strikes
Exlight - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
KoD - 1 Strike

ok so why are you lynching CL then?

I agree that he's more than likely mafia but if KoD is so easy peasy why aren't you on the wagon?

do you see where my vote is right now? these are baseless accusations
Most of this is moot now that KoD is dead again, but the why CL is because he hasn't died yet or claimed survival from mystery shots. His general uncare as to appearing scummy is indicative that he might be one of the "immortals" of the game though so why not lynch the obv scum that might lead me to one of my targets over anybody else that has already died and is proven to not be one of them?

Baseless? No. Tinfoil? Definitely. Do I care to push it right now? Not really.

**/vote ExLight**
Placing a vote cuz apparently I need to do that to post
Haven’t read thread minus the past two pages
Can somebody point me to some important posts to read

**/vote ExLight**
Placing a vote cuz apparently I need to do that to post
Haven’t read thread minus the past two pages
Can somebody point me to some important posts to read
here's a thread summary for you, idk if there are any specifically important posts to read but i think at least skimming days 1-2 would be helpful

• several (now confirmed to be at the time of the d1 posting) townies confirm there is a cult ingame, storm claims immortality
  • fext lynched d1, was town
  • 2 townies, 1 scum (KoD) die in the night
  • exlight confirmed town by mod
  • numbers lynched d2, was some sort of 3p (unsure if cult or not)
  • 3? 4? i can't remember. townies die in the night. 5 players (myself, Neon, Storm, ExLight, CL) are alive on Day 3
  • everyone who died gets resurrected because ???
  • KoD gets modkilled, was scum (again)

lead suspect for the day is CL (myself and alana gave some decent reasoning on D2 for this), some also suspect Neon (minish gave some reasoning today for this). both of these players were alive as of the resurrection. Numbers is also a suspect because reasons I can't remember (DW gave some reasoning today for this)

KoD broke this rule and will be modkilled

He was Twisted Roger, the Mafia Aligned Rulebreaker, and he died cursing Ex's name. As in life, he accomplished nothing in death.

Please note that as a result of these events some people's votes have been removed and will need to be readded to avoid penalty

Vote Count
Neon
- 2 (Minish, Lawpy)
CL - 2 (A'lana, Numbers)
Numbers - 2 (DW, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Fext)
Not Voting - 5(Eliza, Caps, Storm, Neon, CL)

Doom Count
Exlight - 1 Strike
Capsfan - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
KoD - 1 Strike
Well huh

I think the known non-town is, unfortunately, the obvious choice

not against CL either but give neon a chance to shoot more maf? ig

Oh yeah @ElizaThePsycho you shouldn't vote ex, he was just my RVS vote but I got killed D1 so I'm just staying there because it's amusing and not because I actually want him to die

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom