• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
My whole thing was to see if the ability always killed a town and a mafia plus my target. Since it doesn't I think it might be best to just holster it. I don't think my ability is always mafia though... in fact I think it's usually just town in this setup.
ok thank you

a'lana

cotton candy
Finally getting the picture that my purpose in the game is to expose and kill the immortals and now you're starting to sweat since you let it slip to DW that you're lynchproof eh?
wait so you're the only person that can kill immortal town?

this would not be impossible remidns me of Storm's game me and sean were the only people that could kill Minish and Ragnarokio

a'lana

cotton candy
KoD broke this rule and will be modkilled

He was Twisted Roger, the Mafia Aligned Rulebreaker, and he died cursing Ex's name. As in life, he accomplished nothing in death.

Please note that as a result of these events some people's votes have been removed and will need to be readded to avoid penalty

Vote Count
Neon
- 2 (Minish, Lawpy)
CL - 2 (A'lana, Numbers)
Numbers - 2 (DW, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Fext)
Not Voting - 5(Eliza, Caps, Storm, Neon, CL)

Doom Count
Exlight - 1 Strike
Capsfan - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
KoD - 1 Strike
...he was probably mafia for real because he lied that his role was him being able to break rules

also because the worlds in which he is town are super unlikely

wait so you're the only person that can kill immortal town?

this would not be impossible remidns me of Storm's game me and sean were the only people that could kill Minish and Ragnarokio
I have no active way to kill anybody but given what my role is perceived to be you can probably connect the dots on how I would get them killed.

Better question, why would you skip over lynching Mafia to lynch 3p?

KoD is easy peasy. It's in question. Not a hard question, but a question none the less and we have ourselves a chat cop that can shed some light real easy on the answer. You should know this because they is you. Or is there a reason you're afraid to verify whether KoD is in chats or not?

ok so why are you lynching CL then?

I agree that he's more than likely mafia but if KoD is so easy peasy why aren't you on the wagon?

do you see where my vote is right now? these are baseless accusations

(unless those actions were never random and neon is mafia and deliberately killed KoD and framed him, actually now that I say it this would actually make a lot of sense)
Neon did claim that they didn't target KoD

Doesn't really take away from your argument too much IMO

Also I agree I rather want to find KoDs teammates than waste time on an unanimous lynch I'm staying on Captain lunch. Neon is an acceptable vote too imo

hm

my personal opinion is that we should go for the easy kill first, but i understand your PoV, if it's similar to Numbers' then I don't have a problem with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom