• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

So far the only real cult we've seen was Cin Min's as town. Sooooo, that lends to the idea that, hey, are you even sure you're "mod confirmed" town, Ex?

You be quiet, scum. The only reason you're acting this blatant is due to "mod confirmed" cover. And it's sickening since without that you were mostly just lurking D1 except to remind about rules and cry when people talked negatively about you.

You be quiet, scum. The only reason you're acting this blatant is due to "mod confirmed" cover. And it's sickening since without that you were mostly just lurking D1 except to remind about rules and cry when people talked negatively about you.
Ex and I can hardclaim in network and his claim is both provable, has already been proven, and very unlikely to be scum. I don't know if I can say what he is but I'd say it's very much reaching the point of damn near impossible he's mafia.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Ex and I can hardclaim in network and his claim is both provable, has already been proven, and very unlikely to be scum. I don't know if I can say what he is but I'd say it's very much reaching the point of damn near impossible he's mafia.

Nevermind

vote: KoD

So what if Ex can hard claim in an area that isn't governed by the rules. Short of a screenshot of a role pm, and even that is questionable, there's still doubt as far as I am concerned. Now don't get me wrong, I understand your PoV given the perspective, but even I can hard claim here and not die.

Like, here is an explanation of my role:

I'm the town aligned rule breaker Mr. Rogers. Due to my impeccable record, I'm overlooked when it comes to petty things as "rules" (CoC not excluded). As such, I'm protected from the in game rules. I win when all threats to town are eliminated.

So what if Ex can hard claim in an area that isn't governed by the rules. Short of a screenshot of a role pm, and even that is questionable, there's still doubt as far as I am concerned. Now don't get me wrong, I understand your PoV given the perspective, but even I can hard claim here and not die.
To clarify, his role has been publicly proven. There's no way scum would fakeclaim it because if anyone else hinted at having done it he'd be outed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom