• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the numbers required for a hammer are about to change

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Numbers, Libkbot, Minish, RoboSquid, A'lana, DW, KoD, and Fext have been resurrected.

Living Players:
@ExLight
@15377
Libkbot
@Morbid Minish
Robosquid
@a'lana
@DawningWinds
@Captan_Lunch
@KingofDominaria
@Neon
@Storm
@TheCapsFan
@Fext
@Rubik

Libkbot and Robosquid both vote KoD, citing the fact that he flipped mafia as being awfully suspicious.

Vote Count
CL - 2(Capsfan, Storm)
KoD - 2(Libkbot, Robosquid)
Not Voting - 9(Numbers, Minish, A'lana, DW, CL, KoD, Neon, Fext, Exlight)

Doom Count
Exlight - 1 Strike
Capsfan - 1 Strike

Vote: KoD
He said in the dead chat that he was millered and was town but I am not convinced this was the case considering he could have expected this to be possible.

Also roles do not appear to have changed in any way upon our revival if mine is an indication.

Vote: ExLight

yeah probably KoD was playing it safe for revival mechanics BUT ALSO I have read nothing since I died (and relatively little even before that point) so we're back on this train baybee

also yes I know that KoD specifically blamed Ex for millering him and so that's probably anti-teamed

do I care

no

Ragnarokio

tf is that counter at the bottom of the vote count

it counts the number of strikes a person has

if they get three strikes they get modkilled

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom