• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I mean you have been saying people are in their scum/town range. So you have some memories.

What do you make of Caps' supposed role info? Do you think it's a scum role?
I saw him softing/breadcrumbing something unrelated to the info he supposedly has (which conveniently we can't verify) which bothered me
him refusing to target me to help prove some point around his slot/alignment pings me more than whatever he might be claiming

I think scum having a way to find outside comm is not that crazy considering we had at least one way of creating those as town (fext) and likely have another one as 3p (cult)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Final Vote Count
Numbers
- 4 (Libk, CL, Caps, Exlight)
Captan Lunch - 2 (a'lana, Numbers)
Minish - 2 (Storm, Neon)
Storm - 1 (Minish)

Numbers has been SLAIN

he was Jigsaw, the Self-aligned Evil Gamemaster Puppet Creature

night will last at least 40 hours from now but might end later or earlier if i get all the night actions in

you're allowed to post at night tonight but if you end the night with exactly 3 posts you get modkilled

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Man this role is kinda weird. Having like a nocturnal role restriction but still having to participate in daytime activities

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom