• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

What about Numbers?
Everything he's said so far has been 100% slander but he has an out since I'm not town anyways. He won't get the red check he wants though.

I'm probably going to ball out from here so in case I die today:

Ex is definitely Rag Cult.
CL is probably a red check.
If CL flips red Minish looks really bad.
If CL doesn't flip red Minish probably cult? :shrug:
Storm is maybe definitely cult if both the aboves flip red.
Neon is probably some other kind of 3p.
A'lana I dunno, we'll say town cuz I don't have no greens up here yet.
Alternative to Storm, Caps is cult and can't convert people in networks.

Go go conspiracy theories go!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why you pushing for numbers so hard?

What? I literally asked a question because you said they were both playing scummy. I'm not even one of the ones voting for Numbers right now. I'm trying to figure out where's the best place to put my vote and asking the mod confirmed town who has a lot more experience with Caps, and more experience with Numbers in cult games.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm still pondering whether to hop outta Caps to push a Number lynch since he's more viable apparently, despite not feeling too good about how easy he's dangling rn

and I feel like Caps gives more interactions and is being more calculated with his scuminess, idk how to explain, he feels like mafia.
Numbers is being chaotic for the sake of being chaotic, which aligns with scum him. I would not be surprised if he turned out to be indept or cult or w/e but there's a chance he's just town kinda throwing game?

I kinda have to weight between going after the one I'm heavily unsure about their alignment but might be cult vs. the one I know will either be mafia or provide enough interactions to allow me to spot mafia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I aint got memories of experience with anyone, my brain's been fried from college for a few months now

I mean you have been saying people are in their scum/town range. So you have some memories.

What do you make of Caps' supposed role info? Do you think it's a scum role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom