• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

yea and it's pretty obvious his other chat was with fext considering he was able to coordinate his night action as his role
fext would have had to have a n0 action to bring Dawning into the network for that to be the case, would he not? unless you're about to tell me that the network has a n0 action or a day action

or the graveyard as a whole because I have evidence dead players are still participants

rag did say that dead players could be revived, this is true, but like i said I am assuming that "dead chat" is not being counted here

it is possible but I want to know if there are any other explanations

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
but like i said I am assuming that "dead chat" is not being counted here
why not? you should

fext would have had to have a n0 action to bring Dawning into the network for that to be the case, would he not? unless you're about to tell me that the network has a n0 action or a day action
fext's networking has nothing to do with this, their chat together would be because dawning target fext with his medium ability rather than fext networking dawning

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and as far as I can see it some abilities are instant and can be used at any time (ie me being town confirmed twice was likely due to the responsible role requesting it to verify if I am checkable for cult at any time)

I dont see why dawning couldnt channel fext (or any other dead players) instantly and use the copycat part of the role as a night processing action

why not? you should

fext's networking has nothing to do with this, their chat together would be because dawning target fext with his medium ability rather than fext networking dawning
ok, then I will consider it and drop rag cult for the time being

regarding medium, I didn't think it formed a chat with the player, i thought it just assumed the targeted dead player's role or something like that

why should I vote Numbers, outside of your argument that the rag cult discussion takes away from scumhunting?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
why should I vote Numbers, outside of your argument that the rag cult discussion takes away from scumhunting?
that's exactly why
do you really think someone who stayed all phase with a vote on a modconfirmed town
and instead of stepping back and reanalyze the situation simply doubled down on conspiracy theories
should still be here influencing the thread

plus I don't like his content and his interactions with KoD felt like scumtheater

a'lana

cotton candy
tbh I feel like what numbers did was too wolfy to be wolf indicative and maybe he is mechanically forced to vote for ex or something I nean why else call it self pres

a'lana

cotton candy
Its concerning I have nearly opposite takes as exlight when usually his reads are right

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
why are you so upset about that?
dont you think it's just random?

Because people are pushing me as scum and one bull**** vote on me with the others can get me lynched.

Also I've said that Storm seems out of his town meta. For this being Chaos Mafia he's not really up to his normal chaotic antics. I usually see him as calmer when he's scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom