• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

oh well, it's getting relatively close to deadline and I'm up for elimination and i'm too antsy to wait for numbers' answer so might as well spill the last bit of info i've been hiding

i learned last night that Dawning was part of TWO external chatrooms. one of those is accounted for (the network). but i'm unsure what the other is. rag verified with me that his role PM doesn't count. i'm going to assume that dead chat does not count as well. can someone else vouch for Dawning being in a second chatroom?

i had thoughts that maybe Lunch and Dawning were neighbors or masons, based on what lunch was talking about yesterday, which is why i came into the day initially a bit more unsure about lunch

if not, i think that rag cult might be it and that minish might be the cult leader, who converted dawning at the same time he died (similar to how adding Ex to the network worked).

"bUt CaPs DaWnInG fLiPpEd ToWn NoT cUlT" - exlight probably

shut up Ex, if i'm understanding Numbers' description of rag cult correctly it appears that it can exist regardless of alignment and acts as a restriction rather than an alignment. my guess would be that the cult leader is probably indept-aligned and wins when half the game or more gets converted to rag cult, or something similar, whereas rag cult convertees just have to abide by the cult restrictions

and also, numbers if you just made rag cult up i'll be disappointed, but impressed

I dont see anything else. Just you and a'lana shading me over not understanding or your scum
bro for the last 72 hours of game time you have refused to elaborate why you felt a policy lynch was more important than voting in your self-established PoE

your quote of my case on you is not a reply to that.

So let me ask you more directly. Why didn't you vote KoD yesterday?

a'lana

cotton candy
No, you were mudslinging me. Saying I was being ironic and bringing up what is
oh well, it's getting relatively close to deadline and I'm up for elimination and i'm too antsy to wait for numbers' answer so might as well spill the last bit of info i've been hiding

i learned last night that Dawning was part of TWO external chatrooms. one of those is accounted for (the network). but i'm unsure what the other is. rag verified with me that his role PM doesn't count. i'm going to assume that dead chat does not count as well. can someone else vouch for Dawning being in a second chatroom?

i had thoughts that maybe Lunch and Dawning were neighbors or masons, based on what lunch was talking about yesterday, which is why i came into the day initially a bit more unsure about lunch

if not, i think that rag cult might be it and that minish might be the cult leader, who converted dawning at the same time he died (similar to how adding Ex to the network worked).

"bUt CaPs DaWnInG fLiPpEd ToWn NoT cUlT" - exlight probably

shut up Ex, if i'm understanding Numbers' description of rag cult correctly it appears that it can exist regardless of alignment and acts as a restriction rather than an alignment. my guess would be that the cult leader is probably indept-aligned and wins when half the game or more gets converted to rag cult, or something similar, whereas rag cult convertees just have to abide by the cult restrictions

and also, numbers if you just made rag cult up i'll be disappointed, but impressed
Dw could have been culted but then would he have flipped as non green?

I know in wolvesfille for example culted players flip as their own town role without info of thwn being cukted unless sect leader but in FM games comverted players would flip as cult?

a'lana

cotton candy
That can be understamable actuaply. Why did it take this long for you to gove your reasoning for not voting KoD or even FW who youd been scumreading too but opting to policy lynch a lurker instead?
Because he wasn't trying to gaslight me this game and wanted to reward him for good behavior

a'lana

cotton candy
...but tinfoil what if capsfan is cult who cant convert people who are in abother chat although nvm then he would still not know that DW also has a SECOND chat he would just assume it was because DW was in chat with ExLight.

Because he wasn't trying to gaslight me this game and wanted to reward him for good behavior
ok, the last time he gaslit you, was he town or scum? becuase i feel like KoD is the kinda player who might say something that comes across as gaslighting regardless of alignment.

Dw could have been culted but then would he have flipped as non green?

I know in wolvesfille for example culted players flip as their own town role without info of thwn being cukted unless sect leader but in FM games comverted players would flip as cult?
like i said, based on Numbers' description about what Rag Cult is, it seems more like a restriction than a conversion, as it can be given to players of any alignment - so I assume they would still win with their original faction (and thus flip their original alignment), they are just bound by the restriction.

...but tinfoil what if capsfan is cult who cant convert people who are in abother chat although nvm then he would still not know that DW also has a SECOND chat he would just assume it was because DW was in chat with ExLight.

i wish i was an interesting role like that but nah, my role is indeed interesting but nothing super specific like that

anyway now everyone has more information about what my role does without me having to claim it

also given that information, maybe Ex can finally understand a little clearer why targeting an already conftown player with it is a stupid ****ing idea

a'lana

cotton candy
Vote Count
Captan Lunch
- 2(capsfan, a'lana)
Capsfan - 2 (Captanlunch, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Numbers)
Numbers - 1 (Libk)
Storm - 1 (Minish)
Neon - 1 (Neon)
Minish - 1 (storm)

also ftr, every vote cast since the last vote count was successful

a'lana

cotton candy
I prefer to stay where I am. I simply feel like he has the most scum equity and I have reasons to townread others.

The only two people i'd be willing to lynch today are CL (already said why) or Libk (PoE and because ' RNG'd robot' is bad for game integrity imo)

That can be understamable actuaply. Why did it take this long for you to gove your reasoning for not voting KoD or even FW who youd been scumreading too but opting to policy lynch a lurker instead?

I didn't want to say cause it's rude but oh well I said it. About the thing where I said lumped KoD, DW and Capsfan together, I was basically saying hey there's a connection, I wasn't necessarily scum reading them. I policy lynched fext, because I hate mafia. Was he even a good player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom