• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Final Vote Count
Fext - 5 (DW, Neon, A'lana, Minish, CL)
Minish - 2 (Squid, Storm)
kOd - 1 (Exlight)
Exlight- 1 (Fext)
Dawning Winds - 1 (KoD)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Capsfan)
Libk - 1 (Numbers)
Not Voting - 1 (Libk)

And just so I can see what it looks like from my perspective.

Final Vote Count
Fext - 5 (DW, Neon, A'lana, Minish, CL)
Minish - 2 (Squid, Storm)
kOd - 1 (Exlight)
Exlight- 1 (Fext)
Dawning Winds - 1 (KoD)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Capsfan)
Libk - 1 (Numbers)
Not Voting - 1 (Libk)

That's a lotta green. Lol. Scum could basically just sit back and choose whatever wagon. Probably only one scum on Fext if any. I need to go back and look at Caps and Numbers progressions. Because they stand out as creating wagons that weren't going anywhere. And I feel like Caps moved off of KoD last minute and onto Cynical, which was odd. Perhaps afraid a scumbud could gain last minute traction and didn't want that to happen.

Storm still doesn't look great. He stayed on me pretty much all of d1. Which if he's scum he was possibly hoping for some eod vote changes to put me in the lead. He also has felt off of his town meta this game.

Of the others on Fext (Neon, Alana, CL), CL probably looks the best for when his vote came. No scum were in trouble, and his vote wasn't necessary to secure the lynch. So if there's scum on that wagon it's probably between Neon or Alana. Will have to go back and see how those votes progressed as well.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Captan Lunch
- 2(capsfan, a'lana)
Capsfan - 2 (Captanlunch, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Numbers)
Numbers - 1 (Libk)
Storm - 1 (Minish)
Neon - 1 (Neon)
Minish - 1 (storm)

also ftr, every vote cast since the last vote count was successful

rag answered my question and the answer makes me sad :(

Of the others on Fext (Neon, Alana, CL), CL probably looks the best for when his vote came. No scum were in trouble, and his vote wasn't necessary to secure the lynch. So if there's scum on that wagon it's probably between Neon or Alana. Will have to go back and see how those votes progressed as well.
i fundamentally disagree with this

First of all, KoD was in his poe and Fext was not.

second of all, had he voted in his PoE (for KoD), it would have made the votes 4:3 Fext:KoD, which a) makes things a lot more interesting and b) probably would have affected my vote and potentially others as well (tbh i probably would have voted for fext as KoD got better for me throughout the day, so maybe that makes this argument less strong from your PoV but i dont care)

not doing this made the votes 5:2, which essentially in my opinion sealed the elim onto fext, because the other voters were never going to switch off of him as they were all largely townreading him (MAYBE Neon MIGHT have switched as she wasn’t sold
from my understanding?? idk)

CaptainLunch has yet to clarify this despite me bringing it up multiple times and instead has simply just OMGUSsed onto me with no reasoning besides “scum normally act like this” which leads me to believe he’s probably just scum.

Kinda feel like everybody else should. Her argument is predicated in her being town which is fine for her making arguments on how she sees the game but holds no basis for anybody else for the simple fact that if Minish is red she represents the very "in trouble" scum she says doesn't exist in the vote analysis.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
deadline is in about 10 hours i think

rag answered my question and the answer makes me sad :(

First of all, KoD was in his poe and Fext was not.

second of all, had he voted in his PoE (for KoD), it would have made the votes 4:3 Fext:KoD, which a) makes things a lot more interesting and b) probably would have affected my vote and potentially others as well (tbh i probably would have voted for fext as KoD got better for me throughout the day, so maybe that makes this argument less strong from your PoV but i dont care)

not doing this made the votes 5:2, which essentially in my opinion sealed the elim onto fext, because the other voters were never going to switch off of him as they were all largely townreading him (MAYBE Neon MIGHT have switched as she wasn’t sold
from my understanding?? idk)

CaptainLunch has yet to clarify this despite me bringing it up multiple times and instead has simply just OMGUSsed onto me with no reasoning besides “scum normally act like this” which leads me to believe he’s probably just scum.

No, you were mudslinging me. Saying I was being ironic and bringing up what is explained by basic common sense. Like a player knows there town. So it's not really unexpected that a lurker would think another lurker is scum, because the odds of them being scum go up due to them knowing there town. But hold on let me read what else you got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom