• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
libk has subbed out of the game and will be operated by libkbot until a human replacement is available.

reading back a bit to respond to stuff from the night/earlier in the day

Also, I don't feel like going back and quoting all of it, but @15377 and @TheCapsFan, it seems a bit weird to say you needed Numbers to clean up your mess and Numbers willingly did so. If it were a sound line of questioning/suspicion it shouldn't be a mess in the first place right? The tag team there felt weird to me.
the "cleaning up the mess" comment was more of a joke than anything else, i didn't expect Numbers to come in and steal the show

i do think he brought up some good points, however they are moot now that a scum has flipped.

Robosquid was Secret Tunnel Maker, the town aligned Badger from Avatar
DW was Small Large, the town aligned Medium
KoD was Twisted Roger, the mafia aligned Rulebreaker

no minish or alana death makes me worried, i expected one of those two to die n1

role claiming modkills!!!
how serious is this post, i.e. given that you have access to the ne

One of those kills was intentional the others are randomized.

You'll never guess which one was me :p
openwolfing??

kind of feel like Minish is also town from my PoV due to KoD treating her very similarly to me. also in the Storm game him and Minish were scum together and there he more did a very soft defense of minish rather than hard townread her.
for the record, I feel like KoD soft-defensed me as well? like, he eventually clarified it much clearer, but initially it felt much more like a subtle thing especially because he had been scumreading me prior

should we be worried about neon supposedly nuking at least 3 people last night
yes i think we should be, although they're claiming to have the power of both god (role-associated KP) and anime (shotgun) on their side so if you have any info from the network as to how they could possibly have extra KP then please do share.

i wouldn't be surprised if there was a town killing role in this game, but the way Hapi has gone about giving us that information has been weird, the eaisest explanation says scum wouldn't draw attention to themselves claiming responsibility for the kill but also I imagine they are a very talented scum player so I kinda want to view that as moot. i think it's alright to speculate

she did say she scumread KoD, I actually had a thought that KoD was her real target

eh looking back it kinda seems like they thought he was weird but never really stuck with the read much, giving neon the benefit of the doubt makes the game easier though so I guess I think i'll assume that for now

I still don't like numbers and I do think his brief friction with KoD was likely scumtheater
why is he even still voting me after I was modconfirmed when we were told before the game started that there are no Mod Lies

Unvote
Vote: Captan Lunch

storm is surprisingly peaceful this game and I'm wondering if it's because he isn't at risk of dying

if she's scum why would she be honest about that?
it clearly makes her much townier than if she went haha yea I willingly killed one of the townies oops
thoughts on me now?

I want to clarify I didn't target KoD.

I think it should be obvious who I targeted based on my history lol
nvm then

True but he was in the list of nightkills again. And neon said explicitly she killed one town one scum and one dead person
i took it to mean that she was responsible for his death because she voted for him, but yeah

tinfoil thought: neon is the cult and they tried to recruit fext last night lol, i.e. "targeted" them

ooh is that what she meant
the dead one would be Dawning then because as I said Dawning was probably channeling Fext's spirit since he used their role on me
i suppose that would make sense that is what a medium does

the **** is ne
and very serious, if hapi explained in detail some stuff it could be enough to be considered a hard claim thus causing modkill
that should read network

i think i misinterpreted what you were saying, i thought that you might have been saying you had extra information to indicate that Hapi got extra KP from the host for pointing out a claim or smth

I still don't like your slot, I think despite putting some pressure on KoD you were still very passive about him and I'm not excluding you from my PoE like alana
if anything I'm contrasting you and minish and I'm 70% sure one of you is mafia
i feel like there are a lot more people that were more passive on KoD than me, but i understand your viewpoint, i feel like i've been pretty passive on most people this game

like i said im worried about both of them, alana has me pocketed rn and she can stay that way for now i think. minish did ping me last night and i feel has been a LITTLE too defensive, i think i need to reread her

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom