• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Exlight
- 2 (Exlight, Numbers)
Captan Lunch - 2 (capsfan, a'lana)
Neon - 1 (Neon)
Minish - 1 (storm)
Not Voting - 2 (Libk, Minish)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I still don't like numbers and I do think his brief friction with KoD was likely scumtheater
why is he even still voting me after I was modconfirmed when we were told before the game started that there are no Mod Lies

Unvote
Vote: Captan Lunch

storm is surprisingly peaceful this game and I'm wondering if it's because he isn't at risk of dying

i think she confirmed she targeted KoD?
if she's scum why would she be honest about that?
it clearly makes her much townier than if she went haha yea I willingly killed one of the townies oops

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I want to clarify I didn't target KoD.

I think it should be obvious who I targeted based on my history lol

a'lana

cotton candy
True but he was in the list of nightkills again. And neon said explicitly she killed one town one scum and one dead person

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Storm

Because OMGUS. Actually because others were self voting, but Storm voted me so I voted there instead of self voting. But also, still kinda sus of him for seeming different this game than his town games. He usually seems less wild in his scum games which is what I'm seeing here.

Do we have any possible ideas what the flipped roles were? Besides medium of course. But Mafia rulebreaker sounds interesting. And badger from Avatar also sounds interesting. Lol. The Badgers liked music didn't they? Dunno if that has some factor on the role.

I'll have to go back and reread KoD. And do some wagonomics.

Numbers doesn't look great for pushing Ex so hard with Ex being innocent child now. And he's pushing me again and I know I'm town. Lol. I kinda wonder something but I don't think I can speculate on it too much here because it would involve part of my role. But it would be interesting if Numbers has some info and that's been the reason for his actions.

a'lana

cotton candy
ooh is that what she meant
the dead one would be Dawning then because as I said Dawning was probably channeling Fext's spirit since he used their role on me
Btw did you get to talk to DW during N1? Or did you only get informed at start of D2 you would have gotten a chat with DW had he not died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom