• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish, a person's ability to convey their thoughts properly at any given time does not have a correlation to the soundness of said thoughts. I understood what Caps was getting at, I conveyed his thoughts better than he was in that moment. As supposed town that is afraid of mislynches I would figure you'd appreciate a clear flow of thoughts and ideals more than anybody, least somebody get mislynched for a misunderstanding.

Lol, I understood what Caps was saying. And I rebutted it. There shouldn't be a mess to clean up because he should be the one arguing for himself. You're not Caps so you don't know his motive behind the push. You could be town and he be mafia and you're just letting him out of a hole he dug himself into. Specifically calling on someone else to continue your argument for you doesn't look townie, unless you specifically know each other's alignment.

As I discussed before framing the Mafia kill as a vig shot paints the picture of vig over scum. And it's easy enough to do with cult fear in the mix. Further a second kill is neglible because, as you say, it's not likely we have a Mafia, SK, and a cult. But if the main antagonist is cult and there's a second kill, then it's a short hop to the notion that there still isn't a Mafia but we gotta watch out for that pesky SK.

Are you assuming cult is killing here or something? I would always expect it to be mafia and cult with no SK over cult and SK with no mafia if there were two kills. You're making a lot of assumptions about what I would push over a theory I posited, without ya know, seeing if that was actually my motive or not. And if you're saying one would be a cult kill then that's out of my realm because I don't think I've ever personally seen a cult with a kill and conversion so that wasn't even on my radar.

This might be disconnect on which pile is being referred to as PoE. Simply put you created an elimination stack and then proceed to state why you didn't really want to lynch them as you slowly dragged your feet towards voting one of the people that you sussed despite him being one of said people you specifically talked about not really wanting to lynch. If you don't see why that's half hearted then you'll never see it.

I didn't really slowly drag my feet. I said that I forgot that day was eod because of my sleep schedule and thought we still had another day. And you can look at most of my games and see that I tend to vote later in the day phase unless it's for some certain reason.

Fext I only had in the kinda don't want to lynch pile for non game related reasons. But when you don't want to lynch others for game related reasons then it kinda comes down to that. I had a higher list of people I wasn't lynching. Ex was on that list, KoD was basically added later when I said I town read him, I was one of the other wagons, and I had to vote a wagon instead of starting a new one both because they were all too close to ties and I was going to bed so didn't really have time to push any new wagon.

Ah yes I remember when I meta cased you last game and you casually ignored it too. **** maybe I am scum.

I don't recall you meta casing me, only us arguing about mechanics forever. Either way a meta case on me would've been wrong because I was town and you were scum.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I dunno if I have an absolute favorite because I like switching it up. But if I had to choose one, maybe the S'mores ice cream from Graeter's. Which seems to only be a brand in like Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. They use this French Pot method to make small batches, so they're higher quality. And the chocolate chunks in it are sooooo damn good.

I know exactly what you're talking about from when I lived in Ohio lol

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Going to lock the thread while we transition from nighttime to daytime.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

There is a new rule in the game. Not following it will result in a strike on your record, and if you get three strikes you will be modkilled.

1. Players are not allowed to post in thread unless their post contains a vote or they have a vote on a player already

Please be sure to follow it.

Ragnarokio

You wake up to the sound of multiple gunshots, and find that Robosquid, DW, and KoD are all dead. Robosquid was super excited to play mafia for the first time since he was born too, so that was definitely a dick move whoever did that.

Robosquid was Secret Tunnel Maker, the town aligned Badger from Avatar
DW was Small Large, the town aligned Medium
KoD was Twisted Roger, the mafia aligned Rulebreaker
Fext is still dead, and was still Networking for Dummies, the town aligned Networkerer

It is now day and the following players are alive:

@ExLight
@15377
@Libk
@Morbid Minish
@a'lana
@Captan_Lunch
@Neon
@Storm
@TheCapsFan

And these ones are dead:

CynicalSquid
@DawningWinds
@KingofDominaria
@Fext

If I made any horrible or minor mistakes in executing the night let me know and i'll do what i can to remedy them.

Deadline will be at 8:00 PM on whatever day is about 69.5 hours from now.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

There is a new rule in the game. Not following it will result in a strike on your record, and if you get three strikes you will be modkilled.

1. Players are not allowed to post in thread unless their post contains a vote or they have a vote on a player already

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was added to a network by Dawning so I'm assuming he added me and had some sort of backup powers?
or dead players could use him to submit actions or something like that?

makes me worried about me being the culprit of his death somehow???
I'd prefer if people didn't target me from now on because my role is too good to be true so there's definitely some shenanigan going on

Vote: CaptainLunch

kod being scum is interesting, i think a full backread is in order

But i think it’ll have to wait until tomorrow night bc i have a busy day tomorrow and i’m tired

also i like tuned out most of the convo between Numbers and Minish sorry guys :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom