• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Fext - 5 (DW, Neon, A'lana, Minish, CL)
Minish - 2 (Squid, Storm)
kOd - 1 (Exlight)
Exlight- 1 (Fext)
Dawning Winds - 1 (KoD)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Capsfan)
Not Voting - 2 (Numbers, Libk)

Deadline is in around 90 minutes

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
To the wagon you're on? We could vote Minish but that would tie dangerously.

Yeah close wagons d1 benefit town more than like a runaway wagon and a bunch of vanity wagons.

But I do believe in my wagon so... hopefully we just catch woof

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
u got any last words u gotta say em soon fext

Ragnarokio

Final Vote Count
Fext - 5 (DW, Neon, A'lana, Minish, CL)
Minish - 2 (Squid, Storm)
kOd - 1 (Exlight)
Exlight- 1 (Fext)
Dawning Winds - 1 (KoD)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Capsfan)
Libk - 1 (Numbers)
Not Voting - 1 (Libk)

Deadline is in around 4 hours ago

Fext is killed which is a great tragedy because he is my best boy but hopefully he will resurrect or something but he won't right now and so he is dead and was Networking for Dummies, the town aligned Networkerer

It is now night 1. Deadline for submitting night actions is 3:00 PM sept 23rd EST, or in about 36 hours. Day might start earlier if all actions are submitted early.

i forget if i allowed night chat or not but for tonight at least i'll allow it and if you post more than 13 times during thisnight you'll be modkilled.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna guess that a networker is maybe like a neighborizer?

Which honestly kinda goes with some suspicion I had d1 in that Fext and alana were in an OC together. Alana at one point said "Fext isn't cult leader", which sounded very certain to say in mafia, so I suspected maybe they had an OC together and that's why she thought that. But then she voted for Fext and I had some doubts, and thought maybe I was wrong with that line of thought or maybe they were just neighbors and she had reason to suspect him in their OC. Of course, Fext could just be networker and Alana had no clue about any of this, but it's funny that it possibly fits with the theory I had. I'm only outting this now since Fext is dead, and I didn't want to before incase they had some tie and it gave mafia more info.

Which honestly kinda goes with some suspicion I had d1 in that Fext and alana were in an OC together. Alana at one point said "Fext isn't cult leader", which sounded very certain to say in mafia, so I suspected maybe they had an OC together and that's why she thought that. But then she voted for Fext and I had some doubts, and thought maybe I was wrong with that line of thought or maybe they were just neighbors and she had reason to suspect him in their OC. Of course, Fext could just be networker and Alana had no clue about any of this, but it's funny that it possibly fits with the theory I had. I'm only outting this now since Fext is dead, and I didn't want to before incase they had some tie and it gave mafia more info.
It is. I'd be more likely to believe that a'lana didn't know since networkers don't usually start out with a partner though and the length of time the network is around is variable, speaking from NGA experience.

@ExLight is it really self pres though if the wagon you jump on is already in the lead, your wagon consists of votes that generally aren't taken seriously, and there's another wagon you could vote on to ensure there's two wagons above you if you're just out to save yourself? Also I like how you call CL's vote townie because it flipped a town role while not adding much to the game. You guys are so rag cult.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It is. I'd be more likely to believe that a'lana didn't know since networkers don't usually start out with a partner though and the length of time the network is around is variable, speaking from NGA experience.

@ExLight is it really self pres though if the wagon you jump on is already in the lead, your wagon consists of votes that generally aren't taken seriously, and there's another wagon you could vote on to ensure there's two wagons above you if you're just out to save yourself? Also I like how you call CL's vote townie because it flipped a town role while not adding much to the game. You guys are so rag cult.

My thought was that there might be some d0 actions, but I dunno how common that is on NGA or for Rag.

Why would I self pres on Ex who I didn't want to lynch? When that would also make the votes 3 v 3 v 2, which still means just one vote puts me back in contention, and also allows for a potential tie which ends in random people being killed? The self pres was to assure a lynch and to keep people from being able to jump on my wagon while I was asleep. The fact that the wagons were so shallow at the time and I had two nonsense votes meant that scum could make some justification to scum read me and get a lynch on me if they wanted.

a'lana

cotton candy

going to confirm that my comment on fext wasnt based on any mech info nor did i have any mech info

1. I didnt think his tunnel on exlight was indicative of him being cult rather, I just thought it was scummy, I just said that because some people were considering him as cult leader

2. if anything i thought his fext tunnel actually should lightly have cleared him from cult, but at most I thought it was simply not cult indicative

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom