• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
@ Neon:

I know what JD said, but I disagree with him as I've *seen* you play. My impression of you, at times, is just flopping around waving hands screaming tea as opposed to being productive when you're *not* producing content. Take for example your elaborated outlook on my meta when conversing with others about me. That's productive on your part in terms of getting something concrete (and that despite my not naming a tea for you). So, can you do that more? Or is having "lost the spark" such a thing that you can't even?

Because, and don't get me wrong, even though I may have disagreed with you viciously at times, you "played". That's worthy of any spark if you ask me.

I mean that's kinda thing though isn't it? I am playing right? It's just Mish mashed with the stupid **** that makes the game fun for me.

Like okay the early cult v woofy woof who do we kill **** isn't something I'm really invested in. Mechanics talk isn't something I'm good at. But this this is where I can finally get involved. Until now I was mostly just lost in the sea of the game. The tea leaves have always revealed my true thoughts though. I was just waiting for someone to ask why Fext and nobody really ever did I just said "I was right about Fext last time" and everyone was like oh yeah makes sense

That's kinda weird in and of itself no? But maybe that's just what people expect of me at this point.

VOTE: Fext

policy lynch due to inactivity.

Multiple inactives likely to miss end of day, plus people claiming bedtimes means no chance for an exciting EoD swings. So sad

Princess Abigail

I do prefer not to lurker lynch D1 because I feel like it's kinda critical that the D1 lynch comes with more info than that?

keke-tang-love-live-superstar.gif

Princess Abigail

I feel like his weird Ex tunnel that was not RVS definitely stands out so I'd definitely say he's also not less memorable.

Coincidentally. Is this why I legitimately scum read Fext? Who knows ask the tea leaves. But what I do know is that in the only scum game I've played with Fext he hard tunneled me over a weak reason and never ever let it go and died for it.

Princess Abigail

tbh if someone 180s their reads im in fact going to assume they have been culted by the people they had been scumreading before that

you mean that inactive people can have excuses to change their reads to favor cult if they get culted?

I'm ****ed. I 180 my reads all the time lol.

f i just got off work but i need to run a couple errands and then dinner after that, i might be back before eod but i'm not positive

i don't like my vote on kod anymore and i don't mind fext dying but i'd like to see a different wagon at least get ahead of minish as counter, i don't like that wagon that high up on the list. but i don't want to vote for dawning. i could vote Ex, but he at least is clear he wants a hostile party gone so i feel like keeping him alive right now

saw something in Lunch's reply to me that made me not want to off him today so I'm not gonna vote there

i think i'm gonna Unvote: KoD and Vote: CynicalSquid for now

the list of people i am actively scumreading is getting smaller and smallerso I think i'll need to do a better job getting more concrete scumreads going forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom