• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

@TheCapsFan
Ok I'll give you a for instance, if you ignore taking a stance on lurking. Then that could mean your getting content from another thread.
funnily enough I was actually getting content from another thread, I was just rereading KoD’s posts from both chaos mafia buck in new york and fire emblem three houses mafia

my conclusion is that he was much more aggro in both than he is here, and that he was much more aggro than I remember in chaos mafia buck in new york

the biggest difference i noticed in kod’s aggro in chaos vs fe was that in FE as town he came out the gate swinging with votes, in chaos as mafia he came out the gate kinda swinging, with no votes

here he has come out the gate not swinging, and with no votes

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
yayyyy a fellow peppermint lover :D

i’m voting KoD right now; some of his convo yesterday with Dawning made him look a little better imo, but i still have a weird vibe about him. what do you think of KoD?

I think he's being weird for KoD but numbers made a pretty good post about that and I don't necessarily think it makes him scum. But outside of his reaction to the tea thing I feel like I'm playing with someone else entirely

why is this? going after active posters is actually more risky in case they are town, on D1 we don't have any mech info but can get mech info on preferably active players later on in these types of games.

I'd actually endorse a lurker lynch if there were actual lurkers but even the least active posters aren't completely flaking here IMO
may i present to you: storm

the minish stuff isn’t content imo, it’s RVS/joke stuff

also i like to give everyone a chance to show up before i brutally murder them, you never know what’s going on in someone’s life and mafia is never my top priority (champs being the exception) so i understand if people don’t show up because they got a thing going on or whatever

once we get into d2 then i’ll start pressuring if activity is a serious issue

a'lana

cotton candy
may i present to you: storm

the minish stuff isn’t content imo, it’s RVS/joke stuff

also i like to give everyone a chance to show up before i brutally murder them, you never know what’s going on in someone’s life and mafia is never my top priority (champs being the exception) so i understand if people don’t show up because they got a thing going on or whatever

once we get into d2 then i’ll start pressuring if activity is a serious issue
yes I in fact realized storm was less active than Rag tbh I stopped reading after Rag whom im I assumed was the lowest poster due to hosting this game

storm seemed to have meta on her...

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
same I also like mafia less than I used to. At first its just a fun game but the longer you play the more seriously you take it, the more emotionally invested you get and and the more competitive and tilted you get. I actually miss my early mafia days where I was more carefree and my homesite was just a simple community on a typology site and we were a more tight knit community instead of relying on inviting strangers from MU to our games, a lot of old people leaving, and losing a lot of our culture and identity and becoming more competitive and toxic about 'unique' playstyles until I got bullied on my own homesite by visitors from other sites. it got worse when my homesite started introducing keeping track of stats It was just 'i don't want to lose' rather than 'its fun and winning is optional' now my homesite's mafia community seems to have died entirely

Yeah I'm trying to go back to that carefree way I played at the beginning and if I die for posting about tea throwing anime gifs around and being silly that's okay but I'm also more skilled enough to put reads in with the carefree memey stuff. I started doing this in another multitab and it's the first time I've had fun in months

if he was more aggro in another game then in storms game that says a lot
i encourage you to read fire emblem three houses mafia if you have the time/motivation and lmk what you think

rn to me kod is decidedly different in general, idk what to think of that

same I also like mafia less than I used to. At first its just a fun game but the longer you play the more seriously you take it, the more emotionally invested you get and and the more competitive and tilted you get. I actually miss my early mafia days where I was more carefree and my homesite was just a simple community on a typology site and we were a more tight knit community instead of relying on inviting strangers from MU to our games, a lot of old people leaving, and losing a lot of our culture and identity and becoming more competitive and toxic about 'unique' playstyles until I got bullied on my own homesite by visitors from other sites. it got worse when my homesite started introducing keeping track of stats It was just 'i don't want to lose' rather than 'its fun and winning is optional' now my homesite's mafia community seems to have died entirely
this is such a mood btw

a'lana

cotton candy
was he town ofrmafia in that game?

at most I will do an ISO on him but reading the entire game takes a lot of time and ive decided to be more lazy and not let it absorb my irl life as much

yes I in fact realized storm was less active than Rag tbh I stopped reading after Rag whom im I assumed was the lowest poster due to hosting this game

storm seemed to have meta on her...
im telling you, the meta thing is a joke

was he town ofrmafia in that game?

at most I will do an ISO on him but reading the entire game takes a lot of time and ive decided to be more lazy and not let it absorb my irl life as much
he was town in that game

i also have ulterior motives for suggestting that because i was mafia and won that game in f5, so getting that perspective may help you find me ;) that being said as Ex has noted my meta recently has been pretty inconsistent regardless of alignment, so idk how much it would really help

but if you don’t wanna read, no worries there i’ll just Do Better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom