• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Speaking of going with what I'm seeing, yes, Neon, that was directed at you.

For comparison JD was able to accomplish more by asking for favorite ice creams. You're just doing nothing with tea talk (and yes, I know tea is your thing given the quite a few games now, but you're doing nothing productive with it). Do you have any actual opinions?
I didn't do anything with the ice cream schtick really. I followed it up with a rainbow list of gut reads that I let everybody believe was based on ice cream and then assessed responses. If you were to apply this to Neon she isn't out of that wheel house of possibility yet, and she has to do more to utilize it because of her usual demeanor whereas I had the benefit of only a couple of people thinking they knew who I was but was relatively metaless at the time. Not to mention I'm vastly more experienced in such type of plays.

---

Speaking of wheel houses in general, KoD isn't out of his town meta currently. While KoD can be a lot more argumentative that's not AI. Between the two of us we refer to it as throwing hands and it's a designed play we do regardless of alignment. But being that intentionally stand offish is incredibly draining and it's not sustainable over a long Mafia career. Don't expect that from him forever.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I didn't do anything with the ice cream schtick really. I followed it up with a rainbow list of gut reads that I let everybody believe was based on ice cream and then assessed responses. If you were to apply this to Neon she isn't out of that wheel house of possibility yet, and she has to do more to utilize it because of her usual demeanor whereas I had the benefit of only a couple of people thinking they knew who I was but was relatively metaless at the time. Not to mention I'm vastly more experienced in such type of plays.

---

Speaking of wheel houses in general, KoD isn't out of his town meta currently. While KoD can be a lot more argumentative that's not AI. Between the two of us we refer to it as throwing hands and it's a designed play we do regardless of alignment. But being that intentionally stand offish is incredibly draining and it's not sustainable over a long Mafia career. Don't expect that from him forever.

Fair I'm kinda falling into not ever being argumentative and being lol funny meme girl ~~though if you look Thera always content within that~~ because I've kinda lost the spark. Mafia used to make me happy and be fun. I haven't felt that in a long time ever since I started try harding during and after champs.

Also I'll never tell you if the tea flavor is actually my read or if I'm lying and giving you my real reads.

molly-jinzhan.gif

Oh peppermint. Solid tea. Actually my personal favorite. I will now sheep you until the day of my death. Who are we voting captain?
yayyyy a fellow peppermint lover :D

i’m voting KoD right now; some of his convo yesterday with Dawning made him look a little better imo, but i still have a weird vibe about him. what do you think of KoD?

Can I touch?

I thought I quoted it but apparently I didn't and I don't want to go back and quote it. But regarding Ex's vote on KoD and then his subsequent explanation, it felt....weird. I'm currently town/3rd party reading Ex, but the KoD vote feels very unlike him. Maybe it's more in line with a 3rd party Ex, but I dunno. It's weird to d1 vote someone who feels town but may be scum playing good. Especially since I'm not getting KoD's towniness here either. I actually liked Ex's vote better before the explanation. Lmao. Because KoD kinda felt similar to Chaos Mafia when he was scum with me here. Though this doesn't mean a ton because I also missed reading part of that game, and KoD didn't talk in scum chat then so it's harder to tell what he was thinking during that time.

sure :P

im a little bit weirded out by the ex vote reasoning as well, I assumed because of his role/approach to the game that he’d be voting KoD because he thinks KoD is likeliest to be cult leader, but now he’s kinda scumreading KoD? @ExLight do you think KoD could be cult leader? Or have you dropped your search for the cult leader for now

Some players are too quiet. My reads list doesn't check out. I know it's wrong. There's a masonry or something.
what specifically makes you think masons are in the game?

also, I do agree, there are quite a few quiet players and it’s messing with my reads a bit.

what specifically makes you think masons are in the game?

also, I do agree, there are quite a few quiet players and it’s messing with my reads a bit.

I think pointing out a specific example would be the wrong play.
Everybody needs to give there opinion on lurker lynching please.

a'lana

cotton candy
Fair I'm kinda falling into not ever being argumentative and being lol funny meme girl ~~though if you look Thera always content within that~~ because I've kinda lost the spark. Mafia used to make me happy and be fun. I haven't felt that in a long time ever since I started try harding during and after champs.

Also I'll never tell you if the tea flavor is actually my read or if I'm lying and giving you my real reads.

molly-jinzhan.gif
same I also like mafia less than I used to. At first its just a fun game but the longer you play the more seriously you take it, the more emotionally invested you get and and the more competitive and tilted you get. I actually miss my early mafia days where I was more carefree and my homesite was just a simple community on a typology site and we were a more tight knit community instead of relying on inviting strangers from MU to our games, a lot of old people leaving, and losing a lot of our culture and identity and becoming more competitive and toxic about 'unique' playstyles until I got bullied on my own homesite by visitors from other sites. it got worse when my homesite started introducing keeping track of stats It was just 'i don't want to lose' rather than 'its fun and winning is optional' now my homesite's mafia community seems to have died entirely

a'lana

cotton candy
i dont even know who would be a lurker in this game tbh, no one seems really inactive to me.

its ironic that the only person who comes to mind being close to fitting the lurker bill is actually you and cynical squid, when you've been the one to ironically bring up lurker lynching yet ironically be the second least active poster

i typically prefer to wait a day or two before going after lurkers

if i had to pick one to off in this scenario i’d be fine with like cynicalsquid maybe

a'lana

cotton candy
oh I actually didnt realize libk and storm are actually less active than the host who is technically less active than Cynical

still, neither of them feels like a flaker as their posts are not unmemorable. libk seems to have a quirk and Storm is tunneling Minish

a'lana

cotton candy
i typically prefer to wait a day or two before going after lurkers

if i had to pick one to off in this scenario i’d be fine with like cynicalsquid maybe
why is this? going after active posters is actually more risky in case they are town, on D1 we don't have any mech info but can get mech info on preferably active players later on in these types of games.

I'd actually endorse a lurker lynch if there were actual lurkers but even the least active posters aren't completely flaking here IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom