• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Is this seriously over the tea thing? Because if so really? This late in Day One votes should at least try to have a game-related reason.

The last time the tea leaves told me to kill Fext they were right.

But the tea isn't the only reason no.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i've been considering boiling ginger to make ginger flavoured water which is probably what one would call tea

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Minish - 2 (Squid, Storm)
Fext - 2 (DW, Neon)
kOd - 2 (Caps, Exlight)
Exlight- 1 (Fext)
Dawning Winds - 1 (KoD)
Not Voting - 5 (Numbers, Libk, Minish, A'lana, CL)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna be honest I'm a bit lost on where to even vote
I feel Fext is like too obviously cult to actually be cult and I don't really want to eliminate them this early but if they're cult I kinda must?

Numbers feels scummy to me and Caps had a very small scumlean, and that's about it. Maybe CynicalSquid is like the one that pinged me the most, but I often seem to scumread him when he's town so I guess it's just his playstyle most of the time?

I don't really see scum Cynical here. He seems very similar to last game where you pushed a d1 mislynch on him.

i dont think fext is cult

Hmm.

Iams who Iams

Read this as Lams who Lams at first and was confused what Lams meant.

you can look but you can't touch

at least ask first

Can I touch?

I thought I quoted it but apparently I didn't and I don't want to go back and quote it. But regarding Ex's vote on KoD and then his subsequent explanation, it felt....weird. I'm currently town/3rd party reading Ex, but the KoD vote feels very unlike him. Maybe it's more in line with a 3rd party Ex, but I dunno. It's weird to d1 vote someone who feels town but may be scum playing good. Especially since I'm not getting KoD's towniness here either. I actually liked Ex's vote better before the explanation. Lmao. Because KoD kinda felt similar to Chaos Mafia when he was scum with me here. Though this doesn't mean a ton because I also missed reading part of that game, and KoD didn't talk in scum chat then so it's harder to tell what he was thinking during that time.

Some players are too quiet. My reads list doesn't check out. I know it's wrong. There's a masonry or something.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
sweater-put-on-sweaters.gif

Certain wagons won't gain steam then, is the tell. Which is also a mafia tell. And people just start ignoring things and things stop making sense.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Certain wagons won't gain steam then, is the tell. Which is also a mafia tell. And people just start ignoring things and things stop making sense.

So do you think one or more of the current wagons is mafia?
And if so which one(s) seem most likely to be to you?

Can't remember if you've said anyone you suspect yet.

So do you think one or more of the current wagons is mafia?
And if so which one(s) seem most likely to be to you?

Can't remember if you've said anyone you suspect yet.

I dont like any of the wagons. The reasons kinda looked artificial, which as I said could be either scum or neighbor driven. Just the possibility of neighborhoods makes it hard to make connections, but makes sense for "chaos" with a cult in the mix.

I wouldn't call a lot of the conversations that have been happening artificial.

Have you seen some of the responses people have made?

As for lurker lynching, I'd rather go with what I'm seeing than relying on literal lhf D1. That comes later when you're pushing cases.

@ Cin Min:

I was extremely busy. That and I was being antisocial.

Speaking of going with what I'm seeing, yes, Neon, that was directed at you.

For comparison JD was able to accomplish more by asking for favorite ice creams. You're just doing nothing with tea talk (and yes, I know tea is your thing given the quite a few games now, but you're doing nothing productive with it). Do you have any actual opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom