• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

okay Numbers, I see your perspective now, it's not one that I necessarily agree with to the point of voting Ex for it, but at least it's something to consider.

in other news: still feeling a'lana town, DawningWinds could go either way but gut says town, whereas KoD's a gut scum.

The most recent was a broken hearts club that won by majority and removal of all promise breaking mechanics from the game (the game in question being Pinky Promise 2 which Fext and Ex were a part of that ended in simultaneous cult/town victory).
See I'm not crazy

I counted bee cult so little I forgot it was a thing. Sitting pondering life because I couldn't remember a cultish role in that game...

You were in that game!

@TheCapsFan

i'm unofficially making the decision that bee cult does not count

yes i did have to go back and look to remind myself of what the **** cult was in the last game

but given the circumstances there idk if you can really use that in this scenario because it was an impromptu addition to the game that was not there from the start, which, on a second read-through, reads like storm only added it because he wanted the game to end

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom