• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Also why is alana town for saying she won't focus on cult or not cult when I'm out here saying basically the same thing but I'm wrong @TheCapsFan
Well, for starters I disagree with your reasoning against Ex. But you can’t claim you’re saying “basically the same thing” because you’re not, you were like “Ex is not trying to find mafia therefore he is >rand Hostile” which is not the same as “I, Fext, will elim the scummy players regardless of whether they are/aren’t cult”

Then again you are voting ex, so i can kinda see your point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk, i’ll agree to disagree here

a'lana

cotton candy
I
she liked my post so i think she agrees cult might be the priority
I liked the post because I agree that informing of existence of a 3p early in game is Towny however I also think we shouldn't try to focus on finding cult leader over mafia instead of doing normal scumhunting. Getting cult leader D1 would be best obviously but its also very convoluted to try singling them out

a'lana

cotton candy
either caps is the towniest town or the mafiast mafia and I can't tell which one
In Storm's game I don't remember he gave early reads or listed reads at all other than when he had mech info? Also I actually do think his reads are based on NAI stuff IMO anyone can make the post I made

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Yea I don’t think it will be very easy singling out the cult leader d1. We have trouble finding mafia day 1 to begin with lol

In Storm's game I don't remember he gave early reads or listed reads at all other than when he had mech info? Also I actually do think his reads are based on NAI stuff IMO anyone can make the post I made
TBF in Storm’s game I got behind real early and ended up very confused by the end. Trying to not make the same mistake twice here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom