• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rules
1. Don't communicate outside the thread unless given permission to.
2. Don't directly quote your role pm.
3. Hardclaiming is not allowed and will get you modkilled. Softclaiming is encouraged and may get you modkilled.
4. When dead, don't post anywhere unless given permission to.
4.5. No editing posts.
5. If you have evidence that someone has broken one of the above rules you may send me it and if i deem it sufficient i will modkill the player in question and give you a bonus vote for the remainder of the game.
6. Nights will be around as long as they are while days will be slightly shorter than they are.
7. Ties will result in several random players being killed.
8. This game contains resurrection-type mechanics, and so death is not necessarily the end of the game for you. When you die you will be informed whether or not it is a possibility for you to be revived. Modkilled players can never revive.
9. Bolding your votes for visibility is appreciated.

Day 1 deadline will be set once everyone has confirmed and votes will not be counted until that time, but feel free to talk in the meanwhile.

Timeline
Ragnarokio Joins the Forums
The Game is Added to the Hosting Queue
The Signups Thread is Posted
The Game Thread is Posted
Day 1 Begins
VC#1
VC#2
VC#3
VC#4
VC#5
rip fext look what they did to my boy :sademoji: