• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

a'lana

cotton candy
N
She was dead, but she said that when she was alive she had two extra lives (given to her by alana by the sounds of it), essentially like a 2x deathproof from my understanding? And if you have some sort of deathproof I'd expect you know how many times you got shot.
No sorry I did not give two lives. My ability does something else

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Lynching Storm I guess wouldn't be the worst way to use today since considering the PoE is as small as it is there's a decent chance we'll need to find a way to kill him eventually.

If storm got shot 5 times last night that is worrying

I do not think that is ever town or scum

I'd still rather kill outed CL though

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh yeah you said you targeted Ex, did you think your ability got redirected to Minish then? You quoted her post saying it meant your role didn't get redirected.
I targeted numbers N1, Minish then said she received something D1. I decided to claim because it was possibly that but after Minish said she received extra lives I realized it's not my ability.

I want to know why Storm had infinity voting power
I don't think he does? My understanding is that Rag is always considered to have infinite votes on her.
Wait no I read that again rag had negative infinity votes. I think probably to prevent any "lynch the host scenario". Either way it probably doesn't have to do with Storm specifically.

But i primarily agree with A’lana
What was it that alana said you're specifically agreeing with? I think its been a few pages since alana talked about anything except a the posts clarifying some stuff with her role so I don't feel like trying to dig for it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't know if I believe he actually got shot that much?

I'd rather kill CL too but I do think Storm would also be okay.

Yeah frankly I dunno what to believe either. But I can at the very least confirm Storm doesn't die from a direct shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom