• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

if you guys are told you were shot X times that sounds like maybe not a killing ability because you aren't dead

@ExLight I must have missed where Rag mod confirmed you today. Mind pointing that out? I mean mod confirmation isn't good forever in a cult game, amirite?
I still find it highly unlikely that he even can be culted given how he was about it at the beginning of the game?

He is talking about a deprogrammer. Cult Doctors are more typically called alarmists and work exactly like regular docs but they prevent a conversion from being successful rather than a kill.
If that's how it works then if Storm's a cult with disruptable invincibility I don't see Cult Doctor being the way to do it?

if you guys are told you were shot X times that sounds like maybe not a killing ability because you aren't dead
She was dead, but she said that when she was alive she had two extra lives (given to her by alana by the sounds of it), essentially like a 2x deathproof from my understanding? And if you have some sort of deathproof I'd expect you know how many times you got shot.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just realized it only means I was shot at least 3 times. Lmao. I'm bad at math.

But still, that's a lot of shots when 2 or 3 (forget how many now) other people also died that night.

But still, that's a lot of shots when 2 or 3 (forget how many now) other people also died that night.
I think it was just two? And two of the shots on people who died were from Neon (plus one on storm), so that totals at only three different killers who definitely exist. If Storm's telling the truth about how many times he got shot that's seven which is kinda crazy so yeah that numbers probably inflated at the very least.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
anyways at what point is it worth the risk that she's town to make killing neon worth it

I don't need to wake up tomorrow with three more town dead lol

I promise I'm a good girl

I put my gun away

Full disclosure I am unsure how it works now because technically I was told that I could kill x people with it which originally I thought meant 1 person over x days but now that I've technically killed 6 people in 2 days and so I think it's possible I can mitigate damage with my next shot

But I'm way too scared

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
actually if lunch is mafia scum would be in Neon Capsfan exlight storm with exlight mech cleared and Capsfan spewed from lunch flip. last scum either Neon or Storm

if lunch town PoE would be Neon Capsfan Storm with no reason to rule out capsfan who had been tunneling on a townie

That's basically always me lol
Vote Count
Neon
- 4 (Minish, Lawpy, ex, Storm)
CL - 5 (A'lana, Numbers, Neon, Caps, DW)
Exlight - 2 (Fext, Eliza)
Fext - 1 (CL)

Doom Count
Capsfan - 2 Strikes
CL - 2 Strikes
Exlight - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike

deadline is in 12 and a half hours at the earliest and 36 and a half at the latest

CL is like literally outed lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hmm.
I'm almost tempted to try to lynch Storm. If Neon is actually town, and will actually holster, then now would be a good time to test if he actually is immune to lynches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom