• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Did KoD's role actually not allow him to break rules?
Thinking on this, we might be remiss if we don't consider that he just misunderstood his role. For example he may have been allowed to break the sub-rules of the game, specifically ones added post game start and merely took his role to being immune to all of the game rules. I'm not sure what, if anything, that would say about his possible alignment though.

I think the known non-town is, unfortunately, the obvious choice

not against CL either but give neon a chance to shoot more maf? ig
I believe the concern is about the added killing power that can functionally be antitown

but with the cult around, the killing power can serve as a counter?

Thinking on this, we might be remiss if we don't consider that he just misunderstood his role. For example he may have been allowed to break the sub-rules of the game, specifically ones added post game start and merely took his role to being immune to all of the game rules. I'm not sure what, if anything, that would say about his possible alignment though.
Well… that’s pretty metalike (not player meta)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Yeah, I thought that could be a possibility.

Also, I don't think Numbers is the right lynch here. He was dead eod2 and I was shot at least 4 times n2. So one of the people still alive after Numbers was lynched has some insane kill power. And that pool isn't that big. Neon may be town and can holster, but she may also be mafia trying to buy at least another day to kill more people. Also, Numbers does seem to likely be the cause of the added rules, in which case he can potentially help get any immortal players modkilled.

Yeah, I thought that could be a possibility.

Also, I don't think Numbers is the right lynch here. He was dead eod2 and I was shot at least 4 times n2. So one of the people still alive after Numbers was lynched has some insane kill power. And that pool isn't that big. Neon may be town and can holster, but she may also be mafia trying to buy at least another day to kill more people. Also, Numbers does seem to likely be the cause of the added rules, in which case he can potentially help get any immortal players modkilled.
… is the objective of the game to kill people by modkills because the standard kills have a chance of being reversed by rez?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
… is the objective of the game to kill people by modkills because the standard kills have a chance of being reversed by rez?

Nah, I don't think that's the objective. But Storm has claimed to be immortal, and we don't know his alignment. If he can only be killed by modkill then Numbers can try to trip him up with the rules he puts in place. Numbers has also hinted that his role is basically designed to help kill certain players by modkills, though whether that is true or not is unknown.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio is there an extension to deadline for the site being down for several hours or nah

sure why not

day will now end sometime between 40 hours from now and 64 hours from now

i think thats later than before

if the mass rezz can be used multiple times

considering we just saw kod flip red again I'd be surprised if it changed alignments

which can be an issue with
yknow
cult
If KoD is just scum that can't be recruited though it's possible to see him rezzed without alignment change while players that are susceptible to it were rezzed and changed. I think waiting would be indicative of cult if it's reusable because town could pop it off every shot they get to act as a cop and undo mass kills whereas cult wouldn't want a returned convert to take a stray bullet early and reveal the trick. It would benefit cult more to wait and get converts en mass to control lynches at that point at least. Then they focus attention on known mass killers and cult fall guys to placate the unconverted.

I'm going to run out of reynolds wrap this game.

sure why not

day will now end sometime between 40 hours from now and 64 hours from now

i think thats later than before
Yeah, I would like to see an extension. What is this people voting me over what, I been very busy with no service and I see now yall are voting me for not dying wtf. You know that more town than mafia had to be alive at all times or the game ends, right. Of course you do, because clearly the scum are coming to lynch me today as per usual day 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom