• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
We know we have mafia, and Neon claimed 3 of the 4 kills from n1. It's very possible that there was overlap with the kills, so it doesn't necessarily rule out Numbers being SK. The Fext kill is Neon, and I would say that Cynical was a casualty of her role. Since it would be weird for Mafia/SK to target him imo. Though, I guess SK could if they wanted to try softing vig. DW definitely seems like a likely mafia NK. And KoD either had to be from Neon or an SK. Neon seems the more likely possibility there though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My thoughts exactly. Or Numbers has multiple lives since there are mod confirmed Resurrection abilities in the game.

Yeah, definitely think he has the chance to be revived. Dunno how resurrection works in this game, but he sounds like a role that would at least have the ability to come back.

I wonder if maybe his role gave his target a puzzle to complete and if they got it they lived and if not they died. Though of course that would mean that he had to have targeted one of the now dead people n1, or someone just didn't claim it. It's probably not likely, but I wish that's what his role was. Lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh also, I received something n1 that I forgot about until I was checking my PM again. So if anyone wants to claim sending it that might be useful/helpful. Dunno if someone sent it exactly or if I received it from some unknown means.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I wonder if maybe his role gave his target a puzzle to complete and if they got it they lived and if not they died. Though of course that would mean that he had to have targeted one of the now dead people n1, or someone just didn't claim it. It's probably not likely, but I wish that's what his role was. Lol.

Intresting idea. That would be really cool honestly.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
idk about numbers being cult

I could see even something like a serial killer that cultifies surviving people being plausible but I don't think any of those cases including cult is really here
if there were more people to that team they might've been aligned from the beginning imo

a'lana

cotton candy
Oh also, I received something n1 that I forgot about until I was checking my PM again. So if anyone wants to claim sending it that might be useful/helpful. Dunno if someone sent it exactly or if I received it from some unknown means.
i dont know how relevant this is but in fact I targeted Numbers N1 for something and if no one else claims targeting you it could be that my action got redirected to you

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I mean for whatever happened, i was shot twice night one. Doesnt look good for Minish, who is scum. We'll see how many times I get shot tonight.

I mean for whatever happened, i was shot twice night one. Doesnt look good for Minish, who is scum. We'll see how many times I get shot tonight.
Does getting shot power u up. Do you like cut people's heads off and get lightning strikes

I thought maybe it would be cool if you suck the souls out of your defeated enemies like shang sung from mortal kombat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom