• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Probably yea?
probably yea

considering we had the 3 deaths plus storm supposedly getting shot twice plus whatever might've happened that we don't even know about

I'd be surprised if Numbers and/or a partner weren't responsible for any of those
Neon claimed some of those, and Numbers' final post said Neon was likely 3p which could've been WIFOM to make us disregard that possibility
in the movies jigsaw has a bunch of apprentices he takes under his wing too but I'm not sure if rag is that into the Saw franchise to put this into the game but it would also push for the idea of someone *maybe* being sided with him

I'm still slightly townleaning regardless of this possibility, but I think it could be something to not remove from the table too quickly
be it her or someone else anyway

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Storm does not meta read me. He said that on pg 5, when I had only 3 posts, and it was his first post. He is literally just voting me because I'm considered a strong player, and is getting by with it.
More like 30,000
I meant not just this game, but all games you are in in general. typically you are more scum than town to my recollection
He literally said he wasn't going to do anything else because he was worried about being the scapegoat though. And no one is pushing him on his bull**** vote for me, nor the fact that he's done nothing else. Which seems kinda sus.
I don't have much to do. its kinda funny, just getting to just live and live again. cant wait for you to try to kill me again, Min

He's not joking, but there is no actual basis for his vote. How can he meta read me off of 3 posts, one of which asked Ex what he was thinking with his hmmm reaction to me, and one of which was just me replying Ex when Libk asked for us to say who we loved most out of the player list?
I mean I am not joking. i scumread you before the game even started. I will make you a deal though:
If it's just you and just me at the end of the Game, I will self-Vote, and let you win for Scum, or whatever cult bull**** there is

I must say I normally have a good reads list by now, but I am at a loss, besides Minish is irredeemably evil, and she is getting more and more pissed as the game progresses.

a'lana

cotton candy
do we wanna discuss about what the heck numbers role might've been because that sounds terrifying
Seems like sk ish role because self aligned?

Or is puppermaster cult? Does cult usually go by the name cult?

a'lana

cotton candy
I think if neon is his partner at all she is cult otherwise i dont think he started out partnered? Because it explicitly said self-alignex

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I think if neon is his partner at all she is cult otherwise i dont think he started out partnered? Because it explicitly said self-alignex

Correct. It is strange to imply that i would be aligned with a "self aligned" player

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I kinda love these rules for the night lmfao

Same. Lmao.

do we wanna discuss about what the heck numbers role might've been because that sounds terrifying

I dunno how much Rag actually knows about Saw. It would immediately seem like serial killer, just because of the nature of Jigsaw/Billy the Puppet. However I could also see cult, due to Jigsaw recruiting apprentices basically. The whole people kidnapping others while wearing pig masks is very cult like. Though the name of the role is interesting, because it's Evil Gamemaster. Which sounds like maybe he was having say in some of the rules like the 13 night posts thing? It just makes it sound more akin to something mod like. I wouldn't be surprised if Numbers is a role that is able to be rezzed.

More like 30,000
I meant not just this game, but all games you are in in general. typically you are more scum than town to my recollection

I've been town waaaayyy more than scum. I was town for like 16 games or something crazy before I ever had my first scum game.

I don't have much to do. its kinda funny, just getting to just live and live again. cant wait for you to try to kill me again, Min

Never tried to kill you. Already said I targeted DW last night.

I mean I am not joking. i scumread you before the game even started. I will make you a deal though:
If it's just you and just me at the end of the Game, I will self-Vote, and let you win for Scum, or whatever cult bull**** there is

I must say I normally have a good reads list by now, but I am at a loss, besides Minish is irredeemably evil, and she is getting more and more pissed as the game progresses.

Not scum or cult. I'm town. And have even softed my role which is only possible as a town role. :shrugs:

What if storm actually has N0 redcheck he is not allowed to say?

0% chance. Storm plays basically the way his Chaos Mafia game was. Chaotic, all over the place, and just makes stuff up as he goes. You have to take everything Storm says with a grain of salt, because he even lies as town.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Didn't Jigsaw die in the movies but not really but kinda?

The original Jigsaw did. But he set up apprentices to take over for him after he died, since he created the entire killing game puzzles because he was diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Rag having seen the first 3 films means she should know about the apprentices, so the cult idea is a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom