• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was extremely busy. That and I was being antisocial.

Yeah, I was saying that it's harder to compare the situations since you didn't say anything about your thought process at the time. And I tend to use stuff like that from when I'm scumbuds with someone to try and compare it to see if it matches ways they tried to push things in scumchat. So, while some of your posts here ping me as being similar to some of your posts from that game, it's harder to tell if it's just genuine, or if it's scum agenda, since I didn't know your thoughts at the time in that game.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Speaking of going with what I'm seeing, yes, Neon, that was directed at you.

For comparison JD was able to accomplish more by asking for favorite ice creams. You're just doing nothing with tea talk (and yes, I know tea is your thing given the quite a few games now, but you're doing nothing productive with it). Do you have any actual opinions?

Yes. The tea reveals my true thoughts.

a'lana

cotton candy
vote: fext

I feel bad about this as I've mislynched him a lot in the past and was excited to be in a game with him but I really don't like the other wagons, don't have any other suspect expect for maybe Capsfan, I town read Ex DW and KoD and Minish doesn't look awful

I'd also be fine with a flaker lynch on D1 because of potential mech info later on but unlike last game no one here really feels like a flaker

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
vote: fext

I feel bad about this as I've mislynched him a lot in the past and was excited to be in a game with him but I really don't like the other wagons, don't have any other suspect expect for maybe Capsfan, I town read Ex DW and KoD and Minish doesn't look awful

I'd also be fine with a flaker lynch on D1 because of potential mech info later on but unlike last game no one here really feels like a flaker

Can you explain your townread on KoD? Sorry if you've already said it, and I just don't remember.

a'lana

cotton candy
Can you explain your townread on KoD? Sorry if you've already said it, and I just don't remember.
He seems way different from the Storm game I played where he was scum and immediately started picking fights with everyone, basically same reason as DW.

its funny because Capsfan seems to think he actually was *less* hostile than usual as scum in the Storm game

Princess Abigail

He seems way different from the Storm game I played where he was scum and immediately started picking fights with everyone, basically same reason as DW.

its funny because Capsfan seems to think he actually was *less* hostile than usual as scum in the Storm game

This is a valid point but also KoD is always kind of like that regardless of alignment I find this behavior extraordinarily weird for him

Princess Abigail

But his reaction to the tea thing is kinda more in line with what I expect generally from KoD resuscitation towards me but even there the aggression was like barely there like I'd normally expect it to be

a'lana

cotton candy
H
This is a valid point but also KoD is always kind of like that regardless of alignment I find this behavior extraordinarily weird for him
Hmm there are some people saying its scum indicative and some people saying its simply NAI behaviour but he's usually also argumentative as town in your experience?

a'lana

cotton candy
I guess 3p can make some sense if he's different from both his town and mafia behaviour, mafia would still have teammates who can either save him or succeed him so he would maybe act more risky as mafia than he would as lone 3p?

Although usually in theory a 3p would act somewhere in between their town meta and scum meta because of combination of having to self pres (mafia) but not having TMI (town)

But also yes 3p can be more caring about self pres than even mafia would

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom