• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

if you're defending the idea of a non-hostile cult you're saying that it can win with both alignments, which includes mafia
why would I, as mafia, not only be uncultable but also be pushing for their early erasure if the best play as scum here would be to have them cultify a bunch and work together to control the votes asap

This makes me wonder what kind of role you have, ex.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Hapi's play so far is eerily similar to what they did in the last Chaos Mafia but I kinda get the vibe that this is just how they are. I like their bluntness with the cult v mafia stuff having not been present for the majority of that discussion. No further explanation needed, just getting down to business. Take that in comparison with KoD whose post on the matter felt to me more CWAC-y and forced, as if he felt he HAD to say something on the matter to make his stance on things super clear.

fullmetal-alchemist-roy-mustang.gif

Iams who Iams

Dawning's hard defense of Caps was the most noteworthy thing to come out of any conversation I've had thus far. If I'm going to throw down a vote on a likely scum it's:

Vote: Dawning
Fair enough.

hmm

Vote: KingOfDominaria
I don't think I've seen you scumread KoD at all before? And Numbers' comment about this being a naked vote probably means I'm not misrembering so would you mind explaining this.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hey everyone i've been gone the past 30 hours or so how you all been holding up i think deadline is in around 24 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom