• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I honestly have a hard time reading him early on because his playstyle as both alignments is fairly inconsistent
for now he's kinda in that limbo where's he looks fairly townie but I get paranoid and would rather prefer to assume it might just be him playing super well as wolf rather than give him an early townread

I honestly have a hard time reading him early on because his playstyle as both alignments is fairly inconsistent
for now he's kinda in that limbo where's he looks fairly townie but I get paranoid and would rather prefer to assume it might just be him playing super well as wolf rather than give him an early townread
Kinda wishwash but I'll take it.

Yeah Im looking though D1 and I'm like "where's all the RSV votes?" Oh looks like Ex skipped right over that. Would have been nice to see who voted who, now that we know there's a cult.

Numbers in particular is a bit of annoyance at him toning down the urgency of stopping cult purely for the sake of boosting fext morale which can also be seen as pocketing

I like how my scum lean is I didn't let you swerve a lynch on Fext baselessly. That's also a super townie look for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom